West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Empty
PostSubject: Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser   Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Your server name:[FYB]GM

When did this happen (date, time)?:9.2.2012 21:02 PM.

Who are you reporting?:[TDF]D12

What are you reporting this person for?:/q abousing and RK

Evidence:Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser 2w4h1t2

First i didn't want to report him, then 2 he start to RK me,i killed him again and 3 he start Again to RK me,and he maked me crack you can see on chat i scroled up becouse he just /q abouse /q abouse

Edit: Here he flamed me when i said him IG that i reported him
Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Xfyf41
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser   Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

rofl ** Big ass shit ass Facpalm ** aint a flame ** facepalm** , first of all you start trolling around and tell Sacha to fuck you and everything , so I dint took the death as IC, thought it was OOC , so I should of report you for troling and everything, I thought it was OOC so I /q abused

LOL at this. but if you took it srsly then aight.
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser   Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 pm

MobbDeep wrote:
rofl ** Big ass shit ass Facpalm ** aint a flame ** facepalm** , first of all you start trolling around and tell Sacha to fuck you and everything , so I dint took the death as IC, thought it was OOC , so I should of report you for troling and everything, I thought it was OOC so I /q abused

LOL at this. but if you took it srsly then aight.
Why you RK me then kid ???
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser   Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Player was disarmed, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser   Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on [TDB]D12 /q abouser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: