West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

United Sets

Go down 
+21
Panter
stalkur
Connection
Craig
ThaBomb
peanutt
Brown
Micklo
Jojo
Notorious Mario
D-Bo
gundus
Shanked
OLD_SCHOOL
тесhnique
[AFK]Lil Dan
Wh1t3
Tuckassadsd
Rocce
Compton/Kollay
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

United Sets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Fuck Allies now lol, this is UNITED or SEPERATED votes so stay on-topic, gosh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 pm

I see alot of people like the idea, well guys anyway I want you to think very very good before I script this because, I wont change the script every month it's pretty much of a work what ill do now, so it will stay like so for a long while and if it works out well it will stay forever.

Here how it's going to look:

1. All balla sets unite into [LSB] (nomore [FYB], [RHB], [KTB], [TDB] tags)
2. All Family sets unite into [OGF] (nomore [GSF], [SBF], [TDF] tags)
3. Not all the current set leaders will probably lead [LSB] there should be only two guys Leader/Co Leader of [LSB] and [GSF], but that will be decided when this gets added.
4. Not all leader skins will stay, there will stay only 1 leader skin for [LSB](Some random skin) and ofcourse the special character skins will stay aswel(skins such as Big Bear, Emmet, Sweet, Ryder and etc..), other non-gang related skins will be removed(p.s. - Donator Skins Stay)
5. The gangs will have 1 Spawn, which means all OGF will spawn at 1 point and all LSB will spawn at one point aswel, nomore spawning in different set areas.

Still have the chance to change your opinion if after reading about how it's going to look you changed your mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:22 pm

+1000000000000 for united
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Uh i think United is really good but i vote - because i don't want to lose my set [Seville]. and that's will be to bad all OGF will spawn at 1 point and all LSB will spawn at one point aswel. i don't like that this is my mind and don't know what is the others think.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 pm

the problem is that there's faction which is organized well.. and now all united will be a big mess.. this will be an end of an faction-system we used to know..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Why not create a new one deciding everything yourselves? Is that too hard.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Exactly, Before letting everybody use the official [OGF] Tag, the leaders should discuss who to put inside and who should re-join the gang, simple as that. Why I even started with this idea? Because I see alot of people troll and non rp and the reason for that is that they are getting bored because noone from their set is on, when it's gonna be united there is a huge procent of atleast 3-4 members from it gonna be In game for most of the day and at the evening ammount can grow higher.

And one more thing, today [GSF]Ryder told me that it should better be sets cause in RL there are Crip and Bloods sets and what I answered:

In RL each Set has shitload of Members and on WCL each set has like what? 3-4 members and sometimes even zero.. So dont compare RL to SAMP and think about ways of enjoying the game more.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Lil_Dan wrote:
the problem is that there's faction which is organized well.. and now all united will be a big mess.. this will be an end of an faction-system we used to know..
Agreed with you Daniel after a week with this in effect everyone will complain about it.It's happened before and it'll happen again it seems like a great idea before it's in effect when it's in effect people will moan about how everyone just RPs in one spesific hood.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Lil_Dan wrote:
Agreed with you Daniel after a week with this in effect everyone will complain about it.It's happened before and it'll happen again it seems like a great idea before it's in effect when it's in effect people will moan about how everyone just RPs in one spesific hood.

exactly..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:06 pm

If they will complain they wouldn't vote united. And I don't think we had united sets before. Maybe only on Compton City roleplay, but even then nobody complained.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:17 pm

we had in Aftermath 1993..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Thats why I dont add it fast and dont accept it fast, I know this might be a complicated choice, so all of you guys think good.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Lil_Dan wrote:
we had in Aftermath 1993..
We did,I believe we also had it on that Jay's spin off too forgot what the server was called irrelevant anyway.The fact was we felt it was a good idea at the time when the first suggestion of uniting sets came along and if i'm correct at the start of this server I think we had them united?But people complained that places such as temple wasn't getting RPed at.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 pm

SA 93 was Jay's shitty thing.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 am

Lol, but we're talking about WCL now. Not Jay's server or Aftermath, we have new people here so it might be different.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

Some of the old school SLS players here forget that 1st SLS back in 2009 started off from United sets aswel, it was [GSF] and [B], and it went pretty fine all were having fun and had normal RP's noone was complaining.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 am

I just stay at my opinion - UNITED.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

White wrote:
Lol, but we're talking about WCL now. Not Jay's server or Aftermath, we have new people here so it might be different.
It may work out I'm just relating to previous events of when this was put into place.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm

I guess its a 1+ from me, Reason is: So many people are inactive from different sets and dont know what to do. So if we put them all to reunite they will have RP everyday. And it will raise the player ammount hopefully. Also what will happen to MC and IM, RM etc?
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Even if the sets are united, you guys who complain about uniting the sets are forgetting that even if the sets are united you can still only RP in Glen Park, and the gang leader can assing certain people as leaders of certain areas(Example Meebo will be the head of people hanging in Glen park etc). So it's a definite +1 from me to United sets.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Paul wrote:
I guess its a 1+ from me, Reason is: So many people are inactive from different sets and dont know what to do. So if we put them all to reunite they will have RP everyday. And it will raise the player ammount hopefully. Also what will happen to MC and IM, RM etc?

Ofcourse, they stay. Nothing will happen due to them being one factions, not sets.

And I agree with Craig.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Ok Me and Rick been talking about this in MSN and we made a decision that if we will unite the sets the faction ammount on server will get small on WCL, so we should try and become unique so servers like SOLS wont tell us we copied them, so we will add 2 more black factions to the server, so there will be:

OGF - Taking Control over Ganton and Seville(Families Loose Temple)
FYB - Taking Control over Idlewood and Jefferson(Ballas Loose Glen park)
GPY - Which stands for "Glen Park Yardies", Control over Glen Park will pass over to this new faction.
http://gta.wikia.com/Uptown_Yardies
TRJ - Which Stands for "Temple Red Jacks", Control over Temple and Market will pass over to this faction.
http://gta.wikia.com/Southside_Hoods

Both of these factions were taken from GTA III and will bring some new RP's to the server.

As for other factions we have atm they will not be changed, V, VLA, MC and etc will stay as they are.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm

So I am an official TDB member will I be an [TRJ] then ? I'f I do not have wrong.
Just a question..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 pm

You are a part of the Ballas, so you go inside [FYB]

[FYB] should be reall [LSB], but because SOLS uses [LSB] as their tag clan we are calling all ballas [FYB] to avoid SOLS telling we copy them :S

Last edited by Compton on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 pm

D12, I think there will be TDF, TDB, TRJ in Temple and Market?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Sets   United Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Sets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next