West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Sawn: Random DM.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Sawn: Random DM. Empty
PostSubject: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 am

Your server name: [V]Mario

When did this happen (date, time)?: Today.

Who are you reporting?: Sawn, GSF outsider.

What are you reporting this person for?: DM.

Evidence:
Sawn: Random DM. Scaled.php?server=831&filename=samp070si

Tech can vouch there was no IC motive for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 am

What happened exactly, you were stopped/parked in Ganton and Sawn just shot you from nowhere?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 am

By any chance when you were driving did you see a cruiser parked in the back of CJ's? Because we were going to brawl 2 ballas & a cop came, cuffed them, & left them for us, then later you guys came in a car & we aimed at you, then you guys left, later the cop leaves & as we were about to deal with the ballas we get shot at, so I thought it was you guys, then I run under the bridge near the houses & saw your car, then I opened fire, following me was Sawn, then I saw him shoot at your car & then he got you.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:50 am

Hmm? We where there 15-20 minutes prior, but we where randomly driving then Sawn spastic ally started firing at us.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:03 am

I just think he needs to be jailed for 20-30 minutes, this will give him time to read the server rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Player is banned, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sawn: Random DM.   Sawn: Random DM. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawn: Random DM.
Page 1 of 1