West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Big_dog ban apeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Your name (IG) : B_Boy_Dufi
Internet protocol [IP] : 146.255.142.218
Name of the admin that banned you : Compton
Date and time of the ban : Right now
Reason : I think change nick But I know RP now
More informations showed: I wanta play on this server But I can't I want unbannde please

Compton give me last chance I promise you please man you server is good I wanna play on him

please ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Big_dog ban apeal 9015iu
Big_dog ban apeal Dr4brs

Well that is the ban reason by the way, all in those pictures, huge multiaccounting and lies, acting a fool wont work here, besides you cant RP properly and you barely speak english, you could of been taught to RP, but to speak english.. I doubt it, just look on your ban appeal what is that? anyway if you want my opinion - stay banned.

p.s. You made today already like what 5 ban appeals? you dumb or something? no offense 1 ban appeal is pretty enough, and if you will continue making shitload of same ban appeal topics of yours, you will get banned from forums aswel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Stays banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:05 pm

I know ! I'm foo' BUt I don't know RP then ! GIve me last chance ! I'm clever now ! please guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Forum Ban Evading? You? Clever?? Ye right.. You barely speak english and for forum ban evading ill ban your IP forum forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Giovanni:)

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm

He maked another account -.- sry for posting ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big_dog ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big_dog ban apeal   Big_dog ban apeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big_dog ban apeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: