West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

HighTop Ban Appeal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

HighTop Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Your Name (IG):HighTop
Internet Protocol[IP]:Idk..
Name of Admin that banned you:Idk..
Date and Time of Ban:Last Night i think so..
Reason:Idk..
More Informations:I try'ed to join in server and it say i'm banned so i wonder why i'm banned and how much will i be banned.
Screenshots:No needed.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 pm

I think everyone that was on the server that time know what you're banned for.
DM,Troll,Getting Kicked then coming again a couple times and doing the same shit.
Insulting,etc. etc.....
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
I think everyone that was on the server that time know what you're banned for.
DM,Troll,Getting Kicked then coming again a couple times and doing the same shit.
Insulting,etc. etc.....
Naw..it aint that,because after i did that..i was RPing with Clutch and Compton was still on..so i wonder why he didnt ban me in that time..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Because I had togo and told to admins to watch out for your trolling. I warned you a couple of times to stop but you continued trolling and non rp'ing. You are banned for this for 1 week.

But one more question I see your IP matches B.G.Knocc Out's IP, the guy who had 3 brothers, explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Compton wrote:
Because I had togo and told to admins to watch out for your trolling. I warned you a couple of times to stop but you continued trolling and non rp'ing. You are banned for this for 1 week.

But one more question I see your IP matches B.G.Knocc Out's IP, the guy who had 3 brothers, explain yourself.
Lol..i got nothing with B.G and Wtf..i stoped trolling after you said "dont play with fire" ..
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

If i'm B.G i couldn't be IG,lol.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

No you didnt stop, you took [MC] skin and went to crash into [VLA's] car with it, then you went to [FYB] trolled there a little and only then you went back to MC spawn to RP in the garage(I hope you really did RP in there).

And you can play here by simply ban evading, I remember when you just made the Hightop account you bullshitted me you are another brother of BG Knocc out(Your [FYB] Times)
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Compton wrote:
No you didnt stop, you took [MC] skin and went to crash into [VLA's] car with it, then you went to [FYB] trolled there a little and only then you went back to MC spawn to RP in the garage(I hope you really did RP in there).

And you can play here by simply ban evading, I remember when you just made the Hightop account you bullshitted me you are another brother of BG Knocc out(Your [FYB] Times)
Ye..i did bullshited about B.G but..if he IP banned than..i dont have no proof i could say that i got nothing with B.G
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Cant..fucking belive damn..this server is poor with inactivity,and you're banning me after 3 kicks,damn just damn.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 pm

So you telling me I should keep every rule breaker, non RP'er, Troll on the server? please go away, the activity is pretty fine if you ask me and by banning you we wont loose much.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Compton wrote:
So you telling me I should keep every rule breaker, non RP'er, Troll on the server? please go away, the activity is pretty fine if you ask me and by banning you we wont loose much.
No..i aint telling you shouldn't ban someone for troll n shit..but 1 weeeeeeeeeeek damn as i said inactivity is poor as fuck and you banning players like for trolling 1 week,damn no wonder why's inactivity like this..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:39 pm

You will get banned on other servers for even more for this + as I understood ban evade and multiaccount in past.

Besides we do not ban our players everytime for trolling, as you can see the ban appeal section isnt filled with ban appeals of players that were banned for trolling, you are actually the 1'st case of that, so dont compare yourself to others you just crossed the line, and you were warned to stop before getting banned but you decided to be a badass.

And we are not inactive, the server just started off at July 2011 and for now it's going pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

If the server is so in-active, why don't you go play another one? The server is more active than you would ever be. Stop complaining, be patient, wait for one week to pass and done. And if you keep saying that the activity is poor, why do you care if you're banned or not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 am

White wrote:
If the server is so in-active, why don't you go play another one? The server is more active than you would ever be. Stop complaining, be patient, wait for one week to pass and done. And if you keep saying that the activity is poor, why do you care if you're banned or not?
Lol,i play on PR-RP,LS-RP,SSRP,SOLS,etc ..but since i finded an good RPer Clutch..i want to RP with him not because i love Server it's because i love to RP with good RPers.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Well it has been pasted an week i want to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm

It's been only three days. me gusta
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

White wrote:
It's been only three days. me gusta
Daym..i tought it was hoooooooooole week already :ntroll:
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm

How much left..now?!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Unbanned.

Next time make sure you will post an IP in your ban appeal(www.whatsmyip.org)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HighTop Ban Appeal.   HighTop Ban Appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HighTop Ban Appeal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: