West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited) Empty
PostSubject: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 pm

O.G Loc Talking:It's not Jeffrey man.. It's O.G Loc!You'rs rap is whack anyways!
[Verse 1]:Yeah its me Loc,barking like a Madd Dogg,you can call me Jeffrey but i'm O.G Loc,and you're some Madd Doggy Dogg ho thinks he's Grove Street repa',you're just an foo set tripin',slipin' all day n night long,gettin' capped by Balla' foo's,ghea,ghea but they throwin' on shoes!Motherfucker chu' cant diss Loc,cuase he's Original Gangster,ho going to crash you like a kid!

[Chorus 2x]:Yeah its me O.G Loc from the O to the G,to the L and OC,smackin' these Doggs,they say "Sozz" i wont do it again Loc!

[Verse 2]:Listen this Dogg,i'm the motherfucker ho raped your sister,she fucked with a mister Loc thats how she spoke,me,Ryder and Smoke burned down your house while ya' standin' on the studio system tryin' to kill mouse!Ghea,ghea chu' can say i'm whack rapper but you only say because i beated yo Madd ass thats why you wearin' your's bitch ass moma's dress,fool dont mess with Ganton Most Wanted's because you goin' to shit in yo Doggy Dogg pants,so better check yo self cause bitches like you are bad for ma' help.

[Chorus 2x]:Yeah its me O.G Loc from the O to the G,to the L and OC,smackin' these Doggs,they say "Sozz" i wont do it again Loc!

[Verse 3]:Yeah its me O.G Loc,motherfucker you're money taker,i'm the rap maker honey taker,yeah its me from the O to the G,and you're just a pee-we,yeah,yeah i'm the O.G from the GMS(Ganton's Most Wanted),watch me swella' put i cap in yo fella' Madd Doggy Dogg...

[center]
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

/me Listen to the music and laughs.
/me song finishes and he gets up out of his chair and moves from the desk.
Madd Dogg says:This wack ass niggah, half the shit he saying don't even make sense he can't rap for shit ... I'll have to get some young G'z to piss on him again.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 am

/me turns on radio
/me notices at song
[SBF]Peanutt's says: /low Bullshit
/me turns off radio and drives off.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 am

/me turns on the radio,noticing the track.
/me listens to it.
Lil_Weasel:WannaBe'stuh..
((Nice.))
- afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss Edited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: In Character Section :: Rap Related-
Jump to: