West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
?????

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss) Empty
PostSubject: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 pm

O.G Loc Talking:It's not Jeffrey man.. It's O.G Loc!You'rs rap is whack anyways!
[Verse 1]:Yeah its me Loc,barking like a Madd Dogg,you can call me Jeffrey but i'm O.G Loc,and you're some Madd Doggy Dogg ho thinks he's Grove Street repa',you're just an foo set tripin',slipin' all day n night long,gettin' capped by Balla' foo's,ghea,ghea but they throwin' on shoes!Motherfucker chu' cant diss Loc,cuase he's Original Gangster,ho going to crash you like a kid!

[Chorus 2x]:Yeah its me O.G Loc from the O to the G,to the L and OC,smackin' these Doggs,they say "Sozz" i wont do it again Loc!

[Versus 2]:Listen this Dogg,i'm the motherfucker ho raped your sister,she fucked with a mister Loc thats how she spoke,me,Ryder and Smoke burned down your house while ya' standin' on the studio system tryin' to kill mouse!Ghea,ghea chu' can say i'm whack rapper but you only say because i beated yo Madd ass thats why you wearin' your's bitch ass moma's dress,fool dont mess with Ganton Most Wanted's because you goin' to shit in yo Doggy Dogg pants,so better check yo self cause bitches like you are bad for ma' help.

[Chorus 2x]:Yeah its me O.G Loc from the O to the G,to the L and OC,smackin' these Doggs,they say "Sozz" i wont do it again Loc!

O.G Loc saying:Ghea,Ghea Madd Dogg..betta' not mess with O to the G,to the L and OC!

Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss) Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss)   O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 pm

/me turns on radio
/me shakes his head
[SBF]Peanutt's says: Bullshit homie.
((Cool.))
Back to top Go down

O.G Loc Comin' up with some G' shit!HOMIE! (Madd Dogg Diss)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: In Character Section :: Rap Related-
Jump to: