West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Deagle for [PD] Only

Go down 
+12
Goldie_Loc
stalkur
Smokey
Connection
Weedie
Shanked
OLD_SCHOOL
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Tuckassadsd
Micklo
gundus
16 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Deagle for [PD] Only Empty
PostSubject: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 am

Okay,so I made this Suggestion because I'm sick of getting PWN'D by Deagle, I take like AK which is supposed to be the strongest Weapon Gangsters can use and I get PWN'D in 2 Shot's by Deagle. It doesn't matter how big a Price You give to it.
Some People have like 50k+ so it's not a problem to them.
And [PD] should use it because they have a Stronger Weaponry then Gangsters,In Real Life guns strong like Deagle don't go on the street,very rarely.
I mean a shootout lasts 2 seconds with Deagle,but if people use Colt it would be more fun,you have to be shot 6-7 times to get Cracked,which is not realistic,but then if you want to keep Deagle then make AK,Shotgun,Uzi,Tec,Colt stronger because no gun needs 7 Bullets to kill a Person.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am

The deagle is made stronger for it to be more realstic then dealing with the dull colt 45 that takes forever just to get a good shot to kill somone.
If the deagle was just for the [PD] they would be overpowered.Then you would notice wine threads about how the deagle should be used by everyone and not just cops.
[PD] has a locker room full of choices, I think they even had an m4.
https://west-life.forummo.com/t1503-desert-eagle-only-for-co-leader-leader?highlight=Desert+Eagle
Seems like they'res alot of more reasons and opinons there but yeah.
If you're tired of being killed go inside in a house at night avoiding to be killed, or get a deagle.
Compton also raised the price to the deagle to $1500 to be used less.
The deagle is fine where it is right now.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:31 am

But how about You make the 9MM almost the same Power as Deagle,put Uzi,Tec9,AK,Shotgun Damage up?
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Is batter to evryone can have that Mod
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:57 pm

We should reduce the power of the Desert Eagle.
I saw it on other servers it takes atleast four shots to kill someone if you reduce it.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Jesus whats with all these gun restrictions?Soon we won't even be allowed bats.Leave it how it is.l
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Keep D-Eagle end of discussion, because with 9mm everyone run around shoot for one + takes 9 hours to kill one person.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Okay,then how 'bout this, you remove 9MM and Lower Deagle Damage?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Why take away the Colt 45? No... just leav everything as is, but instead, make the retarded BOTs like 8Balls have a limited aount of guns in stock or so, it would be a bit more realitic instead of Just making a gun dissapear or reduce their damage, IRL a Desert Eagle will FUCK You up without even having to hit you with a single bullet, if you shoot it the wrong way you willget hit in the head and possibly leave a nice mark on your head.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Naah - it's good as it is.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Or we could higher the price on Deagle very very high to like 17k I miss the shoot outs with colt45 and UZI.
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Its so coo' when have deagle in one hand Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Link is here:
http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=4199
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Tuck, let's not double post ok, use the "Edit" button on the top right.
Thanks.

Anyways, I still think that either making theBOTs have a limited amount of stock of weapons or setting the prices EVEN higher will do, but we need to keep in mind that some people abuse the PD Locker commands, so we need to do something about that 1st.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 pm

I agree with D12 i would like to have long shootouts. It wont last that long if everybody shoots with a desert eagle.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 am

Or Deagle costs 17k or like Each Gun BOT get 2 Deagles a Day,of course IG Day.
Not OOC Day.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Lol, just why not make the Desert Eagle available for Leader and Co Leader rank. I mean, they are the kingpins of the organization and they have the most connections so it could be quite easy for them to get that gun since they have the most respect and reputation on the streets.I don't see how a Youngster that just got into the gang can get such powerful weapons, so why not make the Deagles available only for Leaders/Co Leaders, this way we can also put the barrier of strength between a Gang's OG's and lower ranks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm

There was already a Pool about that way back.
But Yea' I thought about it and it would really be better,Leader and Co-Leader get Deagles only,and maybe OG Rank.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Yeeh i miss it to the shootouts with UZI and TECS, or colt45's i miss it cause it was more realisticer.
in Reallife gangsters walking more with colt45 and uzi cause uzi is a automatic one for Drive-by's and colt is for taking it fast or robbing
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

higher the price only on eagle to around 17/20k , shoot outs with Colt45 and tec9 is better might take long time if you sucks at shoot outs, but it's better then a 20 sec fight. Or if we could add that Leader and Co leader ( maybe OG(S) ) can use Desert Eagle ONLY.

and In real life everyone dosen't got enough money for a Deagle.

And for PD : ONLY LSPD members can take Deagle , then a LSPD member gives permission to a CADET and /dgun his deagle and gives it to the Cadet and the PD member takes a new one for him self.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Then wait when gangsters make a thread about the same shit, lol.
I say leave it as it is.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

leave it as it is.
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Dani wrote:
leave it as it is.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Gordan wrote:
Dani wrote:
leave it as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Deagle should stay as it is, and the suggestions I saw here like: Deagle only for OG, co leader/leader is straight SOLS copy. They had that thing in their script(I dont know if they still have it), but I remember that alot of people were making topics on their forums to remove this and to let all people use deagles. And if you would of been on proper RP servers, there everybody using deagle and there it's damage aint low there it's high and from 1 shot sometimes you might get killed. You just hate to die fast and thats the thing, so from time to time RP that you are cracked, otherwise for what we have the auto /crack on the server?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deagle for [PD] Only   Deagle for [PD] Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deagle for [PD] Only
Page 1 of 1