West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan

Go down 
+2
peanutt
Herbalist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

[TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Empty
PostSubject: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Your server name: Phoenix

When did this happen (date, time)?: 5 mins ago when I made this report.

Who are you reporting?: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan

What are you reporting this person for?: They DMed me for no reason, when I asked what for, they said that becouse Im Triad. Triads arent gang bangers, we do NOT have rags or gang colours, Im random asian guy, so they MGed that Im Triad and they had no reason to DM.

Evidence:
[TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan 1z3tlkj
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 am

Sorry for posting here.look at their bike too.Nice bike how they have NRG_500?!! scratch Any admin gave 'em?!!
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

LOOOL we MGed? srsly we know how the triads members look we beef with you and your members,and we know how they look Smile
@Peanutt:Hustla founded the NRG.. i dunno where
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Sorry for posting but,some small hoodlums DON'T KNOW SHIT about the Triads,and Hustla probably found the NRG with S0beit.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Gordon and Hustla will be ajailed IG when im online and will get a server ban warn

Hustla has 24 hours to respond here where he got NRG from.

Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Gordan wrote:
LOOOL we MGed? srsly we know how the triads members look we beef with you and your members,and we know how they look Smile
@Peanutt:Hustla founded the NRG.. i dunno where
And how do you know? TDF and Triads never got beef before, ever. You DMed me for no reason, we're random asian guys, if you were a gang banger IRL and you'd see random asian guy, you'd say: OMG LETS FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING TRIAD YE YE? And kill him? Thats pure MG, it makes you look even worse when you're not admitting that you did it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Dan Said He will take care of them.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan   [TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDF]Lil_Hustla, [TDF]Gordan
Page 1 of 1