West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Blunt's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+10
Jiggy
Banks.
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
OLD_SCHOOL
Rocce
MarkNiko
Kat
Rick
Trazz
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Your Name (IG):[IM]Paulie_Gualtieri
Internet Protocol[IP]:79.101.136.140
Name of Admin that banned you:[MC]Rick
Date and Time of Ban:Right now
Reason:MA
More Informations:I admitt i did MA,but i just changed name from Alcatrazz to Paulie_Gualtieri.I know i`ll stay banned this time.Just tell me how much.
Screenshots:Not needed.

Last edited by Blunt on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Rick wrote:
Hey, Walnuts, do you happen to know somebody called Alcatrazz or Shark. I'll have to ask you this only once.
Walnuts in a private message wrote:
Well,i admmit that i`m alcatrazz.I changed name,because i would like to try to RP italian mobster.I`m best at Mafian RP.Please,did i did something wrong.And i dont know any Shark.
Two lies in one post. First, you didn't just "change" your name, there is a forum option to do it, you just tried to act like a completely new person, you first post being that you are a new player to the community. Second, you are indeed Shark. And those wrongdoing multi-account attempts (you were banned for multi-accounting in the past once) are what you did wrong. I contacted Compton if he wants to spare you, but he wanted you banned as well.

Spoiler:

Just stating fully your reason for being banned, Compton will post his verdict I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Walnuts can RP..please unban him Sad hes a great RPer
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 pm

So if someone hacks we should unban him just because he can rp? He lied and MAed, and just because he can rp aint a good reason to unban him
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm

...?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Give him one more chance, if he promises to change, Lance got his chance too, and he had much more issues with the admin team.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 am

Nah fuck him he broke the rules and should stay banned if you make the rules and unban him then whats the point of having rules?Even if he's a good RPer he broke the rules on not just one occusaion either.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Rocce wrote:
Give him one more chance, if he promises to change, Lance got his chance too, and he had much more issues with the admin team.

He had his chance once lol, didnt you read what Rick wrote? I once banned him already for multiaccounting and he promised to me he wont do that again but he lied to me and as you can see once again he multiaccounted(plus lies to Rick when rick suspected him)

MY opinion - Stay Banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

My opinion - stays banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 am

So,decided yet?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm

You stay banned, mister.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:35 am

Decided yet?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 pm

???
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Didnt you read on page 1 ? They decided you Stay Banned.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Unban him like the other said lance had his chance to and if he ma's again just ban him forever?
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

But Syder this already was his Second Chance, Compton gave him already a chance before for stopping the MA Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:45 pm

I know but i think Lance had more background problems than just MA
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Well i dont think he deserves another Chance.... After he already had an Chance one time.. He'd should've just not screwed the other chance up..
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Stop posting on this, it's just useless spam. He's not getting unbanned and that's that. Lance was a completely different story and his has nothing to do with this. Continue your little conversation over PM's.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Stop posting yeh, and let the admin decide for HOW LONG he stays banned.
After that lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:45 pm

OK...
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

So did you decided, Compton?
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Tell me one more thing, what part of Stay Banned didn't you get?Read this, my friend

Compton wrote:
He had his chance once lol, didnt you read what Rick wrote? I once banned him already for multiaccounting and he promised to me he wont do that again but he lied to me and as you can see once again he multiaccounted(plus lies to Rick when rick suspected him)

MY opinion - Stay Banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

Blunt's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blunt's Ban Appeal   Blunt's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blunt's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: