West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Creepa's ban appeal

Go down 
+7
ThaBomb
gundus
Midge
Rawlog
Barry
Compton/Kollay
OleSkool
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OleSkool

Creepa's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Your name (IG) : Creepa
Internet protocol [IP] : I will give it when I'm sure that I get unbanned.
Name of the admin that banned you : Boeliebeast or Compton don't know which of the one because they were the only admins online at the moment.
Date and time of the ban : I thought last week.
Reason : ???
More informations : Well I don't know why i'm banned I was first kicked because I was "DMing" so I closed SAMP and restarted it to play again but after it said: connecting to server ip: ...... it showed: you are banned from this server, and I apologize if I did something wrong, I just want to continue playing this awesome server.
Screenshots : Creepa's ban appeal Enb20121917312
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 pm

I banned you and I will provide you a picture. Now the reasons:

You have been reported alot by the players for Deathmatch, non RP and Flame. I've seen what you are doing on the server myself alot of times but gave you chances, but you also started multiaccounting which is banable. On the day that you got banned you been caught on another account while Deathamtching and non RP'ing, BoelieBeast warned/kicked you few times, when I just decided to ban you cause you broke enough rules.

Creepa's ban appeal 11gpvl1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

SORRY FOR POSTING HERE.
I agree with your ban and i want to tank to Compton.You was in my old faction,and i remorse that i let you be official RHB,you did maybe over 50 Rulebreaks,also MA..again Thank You Compton:)
Back to top Go down
OleSkool

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Compton could you please give me a second chance i really like this server and i wont ma or something again i promise that i wont F**k up around as i did last time. Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm

SORRY FOR POSTING ))

[TDF]Lil_Trigger [TDF]Trigger ?????Kicked out of TDF I didnt know that is you you did tagged grove street aka creepa and I think it's MA right now. you did tagged Temple Drive Famillies with gigo too.
Back to top Go down
OleSkool

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm

But Compton could you please unban me, yes I know I MAed at that moment and I know it's my fault and have learned my lesson:)
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 pm

OleSkool wrote:
But Compton could you please unban me, yes I know I MAed at that moment and I know it's my fault and have learned my lesson:)
Alot of People say that, Or things along the Lines, But then break the rules Again. Before you were banned there were also alot of reports on you for several things...
(( Soz For Posting ))
Back to top Go down
OleSkool

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Yes but everyone is different don't you think?
I'm just asking for another chance because I like RPing on WCL and I want to keep doing that
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 pm

I was like :O when you said RPing.Pls...spare us.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

Lol the only time i saw you RP is..? Never? All you do is DM, PG, MG, ect..sorry for posting just needed to let this out.
Back to top Go down
OleSkool

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:06 pm

But Compton could you please reply to my answer?
"Would you unban me and give me a second chance?"
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Sorry for this post but you have any connection to "Creepax"? The guy looks a bit newb in RP like you were, hell infact you never RPed, only screw around with /getbox fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
OleSkool

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:04 pm

No randy I have nothing to do with creepax, I didn't copy his name or something this name just came up to me, and yes I can RP very well. Maybe you guys only met me in a shootout but never RPed with me so I don't know what you guys are talking about DMing and shit. As I said I was at the moment when I was on tanker bored so I was fucking around, but after that I think I learned my lesson. So compton would you please answer or any other admin?
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

Yes, we met you in shoot-outs only, cause all you do on WCL is shoot-outs. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior
|:DeezNawtz:|

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Shit. Let him go
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 pm

He just got banned with the name Joe for MAing.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm

He learned his lesson to ban evade, keep him banned he cant get it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Cant RP, Multiaccounting, Ban Evading

Stay Banned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepa's ban appeal   Creepa's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepa's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-