West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging

Go down 
+6
peanutt
Kat
Shankydizzle
THC
Midge
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Empty
PostSubject: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Your server name: [PD]Midge

When did this happen (date, time)?: Just Now

Who are you reporting?:Creepa & Cebroo Or something like that

What are you reporting this person for?: Major Overtagging

Evidence: Pic Of Creepa's Work
Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging 1zf7fac

Pic Of Cebroo's Work
Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging 2nsnfw9
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Do something about these noobs its the time -___-
Back to top Go down
Shankydizzle
Shankydizzle

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Also attempted to car kill me, ask Peanutt
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 pm

That's right, today i spawned at Ganton and i saw a lot of GSF tags and i typed /taginfo, all goot Sprayer: Creepa xD, Ryder's house was overtagged too
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Idk who Cebroo is, but Creepa has been punished and has gotten a warn in my set, if he does anything to mess up again I might just kick him.
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Ok Thanks but this aint the only thing he does, I Spoke with him about this earlier, Not long after I Reported, He said, It was all a Joke...
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Shankydizzle wrote:
Also attempted to car kill me, ask Peanutt
Oh yep ... he try to kill Shanked with car ... aafter that pissed in seville with Grove tag's and /q abusing when PD's shoot him, he /q game when Shanked and Abside cracked him.
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 pm

yeah yeah believe him even if tags says its creepa dude. so he overtagged seville now , so its grove and seville now let me guess that ballas are next
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 pm

They used the hacker cash,bought spraycans and overtagged whole SBF and GSF lol
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 am

Rawlog wrote:
yeah yeah believe him even if tags says its creepa dude. so he overtagged seville now , so its grove and seville now let me guess that ballas are next
fk u talkin about dude
umad cuz ur gang failing don't come here talkin shit to us.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 am

Nah, Rawlog meant that he overtagged GSF, SBF and now KTB's next to be overtagged by Creepa.

@Rawlog:He already did LOL I guess TDF is next
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 am

@ White @ wrote:
- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.
- The posters must always remain on topic about the report - off topic posts and insults will be deleted and punished.
Why don't you read the rules?

Creepa will be taken care of, thank you for reporting. Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging   Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepa & Cebroo Or Something like that, Major Overtagging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: