West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

What happened to the players?

Go down 
+6
Shizo
BoelieBeast
OLD_SCHOOL
David
Rocce
gundus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

What happened to the players? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I remember not 2 weeks ago,we had a weekend playerbase of 30-40 players,now,it's barely 20,and all I see is SOLS 50,60,70 Players,everyone left WCL for SOLS or something?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm

I just don't go online because nobody on and it's not fun to be Roleplaying alone, if i notice 10 players atleast online, i go there, and wait for a FF member to go online, if i wait to long i /q
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

People got shit to do and maybe they can't go online or dont want too,its stupid to open topics about it
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am

It's because it's new year/christmas period.O
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 am

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
It's because it's new year/christmas period.O

true but that doesnt explain the high amount at sols.
Anyway..that doesnt metter next month it can be different again youll see
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
I just don't go online because nobody on and it's not fun to be Roleplaying alone, if i notice 10 players atleast online, i go there, and wait for a FF member to go online, if i wait to long i /q
Same.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 am

Lance wrote:
Tommy Vercetti wrote:
Same.
Le This, it's boring as F**k to RP alone, and mostly alot of Balla members are on, i don't wanna get raped, know 'm sayin? trolling
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 am

It's all good boys, Shankeds sitll around to steal your weed fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:10 am

Don't worry like Old-Schools said every one waiting for New year and they have life ... anyway ...don'tworry players come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Locked.

Hope it's gonna get better next month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the players?   What happened to the players? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the players?
Page 1 of 1