West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal

Go down 
+4
Shizo
Compton/Kollay
Banks.
Dr.Dre
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Your Name (IG): Dr.Dre
Internet Protocol[IP]:77.190.216.249
Name of Admin that banned you: [SBF]Compton
Date and Time of Ban:12(month)20(Day)2011(year) 18:30-18:45
Reason:Weaponhack
More Informations:I swear of my life that i dont hack,it is so i buy guns,and when i relogg i have the guns,but when i am Dead i have the guns too(even it is a (Deagle,Ak,UZI,Basebalbat) and so someone called me "HACKER"
Screenshots:i dont have,but i will make a screenshot and now i am banned!

I hope i get unbanned and have much fun with my Ballas homeboys
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Why does your "Location:" say U.S.A, and when I trace the IP it says Germany?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 pm

@ Breathy i am now in Germany by my Family(i am born in germany)(im online with my Laptop)but i life in Florida
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Dont go off topic here, now let me say everything that I think about this:

Once again a person lies to me and once again in a pretty sneaky way, let me tell you some Dre, I hate when people lie to me. I know you did hack, I was speccing you since the moment you were killed infornt of the liquor store in Idlewood by an unofficial grove player and by the time I was speccing you I was checking your /stats and /weaponinfo. I checked the /weaponinfo right after you got killed and spawned near crack den(you had no weapons), and then you got in a ride and drove behind the liquor store in Idlewood, got up on the roof, took cover behind some shield, and hacked your weapons there so noone will see(I can provide you pictures), so please the reason that you wrote is just dumb and wont work on me.

Besides, When I banned you, I didnt even type in the "Reason:" part, so how do you know you got banned for weapon hacks? I call this perfectly busted player.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 pm

but please give me a second chance and when you see that i do one illigal... think you can banned me ok?
i have hacked yesterday ok?but today i dont hack and the weapons dont get out of me .
so yesterday was a hacker on the server(gundos or so)and this guy killin me 4x and i haved -1200$ and now i install mod s0beit and hack and make infinitely health that that guy cant kill me and i dont lost more money and now the wpns dont go away now
Back to top Go down
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

and now for all im not the Dr.Dre from Sols i am a new Dr.Dre ok?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Wait for other admins to reply here, and after few admins will, we will bring out a decision for how long you will stay banned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am

Dr.Dre wrote:
@ Breathy i am now in Germany by my Family(i am born in germany)(im online with my Laptop)but i life in Florida
How does it come that your english isnt good? Also, if you are born in Germany why do you leave it? I think you're pretending that you live in Florida.
Aslo the word "by" (the way how you speak it : bai )is a german word. It means "at".
Back to top Go down
Fact.
Fact.

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm

sorry for OFFtopic but i got a few friends from florida and ur english is too bad to be floridian lol.
U sound more like an german to me since i speak german pretty well
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Sorry for posting but ur englisch is verry bad. So first of all ur lieing to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Appo wrote:
Sorry for posting but ur englisch is verry bad. So first of all ur lieing to get unbanned.

*ur - Your
*englisch - English
*verry - Very
*lieing - Lying

Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Stays banned, tried to ban evade. Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Dres Ban Appeal   Dr.Dres Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr.Dres Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: