West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.

Go down 
+13
† Maniac †
OLD_SCHOOL
Rhyme
Nyne
Jojo
Shizo
Sly
Rick
ThaBomb
BoelieBeast
Kat
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
gundus
17 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Empty
PostSubject: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 am

First of all I need to say I'm not expecting for this to be either accepted or scripted untill 2nd Month of 2012.
1.Gun Dealing-I think we should remove Gun Dealer BOTs,it would reduce lagg,and people could join [GunDealers],[GD],or however it's supposed to call,2nd Option-Remove Gun Dealer BOTs,and make Gun Dealing a job like you can sell guns,it would make some RP when you're alone from ur faction on the server,like you buy some Guns from an Imigrant gun dealer,and you sell them for bigger price,put Guns in the Trunk RPly,go to some hood and Deal Smile
2.Drug Dealing-Remove B-Dope,and make a faction [DD],[DDealers],or w/e,or make a job Drug Dealing,all reasons listed above,and you would either grow your own,Weed and get the other from someone else etc.
3.PayDay-You should reduce the Payday to 100$,because 2 Paydays,and someone can buy a gun,100$ is just more realistic,or either completely remove the Payday-

!!EXTRA REASONS!!:For Gun Dealers,Faction-They shouldn't sell to DM-ers,usually outsiders(lowering DM),Job-Forum application for this job so not every newbie can get this job and deal Guns to himself.

Okay,those 3 are the biggest suggestion.

But,how about jobs to make cash?Like,Car Washing,Pizza Stack,Burger Shot,...,this should be added if you remove PayDay.

Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 pm

+1 We need a gun dealer and a drug dealer faction!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Since... im +1...but SOLS got [GD], so we can replace the Gun Dealers with Weapon Dealers, then will be [WD] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Nice opinions cant promisse it will all be changed but your last point is the best;

!!EXTRA REASONS!!:For Gun Dealers,Faction-They shouldn't sell to DM-ers,usually outsiders(lowering DM),Job-Forum application for this job so not every newbie can get this job and deal Guns to himself.

Anyway ..what will happen if theres no weapon dealer online and people want to RP and need weapons ???
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Well Boelie that would lower DM and more RP Very Happy but yeh you still got a reason
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:40 pm

1 and 2 - no. Don't copy other servers. We don't need factions made only for selling weapons and drugs. If that's something a player should do instead of a bot, then we can let some factions do that. In real life gangs and mafias handle drug and weapon distribution and dealing. So what I'm saying is, it would be more appropriate and realistic for a faction like Seville Boulevard Families (example) to sell drugs, or an Italian Mafia to sell weapons, than having special factions for it. Just to note this, not saying something will change since it doesn't depend on me. And like Boelie noted, there should be a bot-option to buy weapons from, since players can be inactive and unavailable.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Rick wrote:
since players can be inactive and unavailable.

exactly, plus who knows but it's possible for factions to die
the dealing bots should stay, and about payday ............ it's been edited like twice already, now guys want it reduced even more or removed? lol
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

No GUn Dealer and Drug Dealer faction, job is free for all then i might vote
+1
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Rick wrote:
1 and 2 - no. Don't copy other servers. We don't need factions made only for selling weapons and drugs. If that's something a player should do instead of a bot, then we can let some factions do that. In real life gangs and mafias handle drug and weapon distribution and dealing. So what I'm saying is, it would be more appropriate and realistic for a faction like Seville Boulevard Families (example) to sell drugs, or an Italian Mafia to sell weapons, than having special factions for it. Just to note this, not saying something will change since it doesn't depend on me. And like Boelie noted, there should be a bot-option to buy weapons from, since players can be inactive and unavailable.

Im not voting on the Faction thing, but the only problem you dont see Rick is, that if a gang starts selling Drugs who is he gonna sell to?

Other gangs, will blast them, plus if all gang start selling drugs who is gonna buy?

only sell, sell, sell no one buying

and would be the same with weapons

somthin i'd like to say:

Im rping a drug dealer, and sometimes im gettin quite annoyed, i understand ppl wont leat me deal in some hoods, but the fact that they say: "my character doesnt like drugs icly" its like wdf srsly

in USA ghettos ppl bang becuz they stoned 24/7

3/4 of the ppl in the ghetto are crackheads or just addicts

i cant make you buy me drugs ofc lol, but sometimes you gotta go real a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm

I agree with deleting the BOTS but I still don't understand why we cant have an application threw the LSPD and you'd have to buy the weapons from an ammunation. I forget who said it it was either Rick or White but they made a good point saying, "well not every gangster is going to have a weaon license" That's true but the one's that don't, which is hopefully most of the server, will have to buy weapons from the people that have their license.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 pm

I agree with Gun Dealers and Drug Dealers and Also I agree with Payday's, also jobs idea is cool.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Payday has already been reduced, now you all wanna reduce it more?
BOTs are a good thing, when GD's or shit aren't online we can't have any attacks or stuff.
We do not copy from servers as Rick said, what now we are gonna be like SOLS?
Drug BOT should stay, what's the problem with the BOT's?
If this all is changed, then you will soon regret it, simply because it makes stuff harder.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 pm

It would never work -1
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 am

Rhyme wrote:
Payday has already been reduced, now you all wanna reduce it more?
BOTs are a good thing, when GD's or shit aren't online we can't have any attacks or stuff.
We do not copy from servers as Rick said, what now we are gonna be like SOLS?
Drug BOT should stay, what's the problem with the BOT's?
If this all is changed, then you will soon regret it, simply because it makes stuff harder.

I see you didn't read it all.
It DOESN'T has to be a faction,it can be a job so people can make cash.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 pm

GD's on SOLS are DM'ers ... i dont wants no shit like dat here Rolling Eyes keep it like it is , but a weapons has been over priced , a shotgun with 10 bullets costs 1100 $ scratch should lower the price's of Tec's/Macc's/9mm/shotgun's or add more bullets to them when u buy them

PS: yes i agreed dat weapons should cost more on the server,but this is to much $$$ for this ammount of bullets
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

GD ent no DMers in SOLS. Haters keep hating.

Forum warned 1/3 by Rick
21/12/2011 - going off topic.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 pm

fk sols, ya all yappin only bout sols lol this is wcl
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Imma remind you what you just said when you log in into SOLS.Smile

Forum warned 2/3 by Rick
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Rico. wrote:
Imma remind you what you just said when you log in into SOLS.Smile

Forum warned 2/3 by Rick

GTFO wid yo SOLS shit

OT: +1
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Stop making suggestion topics!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.   Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drug Dealing,Gun Dealing,PayDay,and other.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: