West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[V] Hector apply

Go down 
+3
Alcatrazz
Lil_P
Nyne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Hector''T-Bone''Cortez
Character Age: 35
How does your character look: Some scars on his face,mexicano looking,some yellow T-Shirt,tatto's on his head,some white nike sneakers,one LA yellow hat...
Tell something you know about this gang: Los Santos Vagos are the most popular mexicano gangs in the Los Santos,they don't give a F**k about eveything,they kill every each fool who come's to their street,and they don't die they just multiplay!

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Hector_Cortez
What is your real life age: 15
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): Serbia..
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: I was Applied for VLA,but than i was inactive...
What faction do you want to lead: [V] Vagos
Why do you want to lead this faction: I want that i lead it faithfull,want to give all my RP to the gang,and help the gang that she doesn't fall down!
List the members you have so far:None for now..
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes,this time i'll not be inactive...
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: Ofcourse!

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is something what you can't do IRL,like jump from the big building and you don't even use a /crack...
Explain the term MG:Metagaming is a mixing OOC with IC,like when u see somebody's name on the top of his charachter u can't just say his name,first u need to meet him ICly..
Give an example of a good /me command:/me shake's his head,/me open's a food bag,taking out a chickenwings,put's the one part of the chiclenwings in his mouth,chewing it than slowly start's to swallow it.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): When u want to see something like this: /me take's the picture from table,looks at it than i use /do what do i see on the picture?.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 10

Members:
Hector Cortez aka T-Bone
Jose Adriano aka Joze
Lorenzo Guitirez aka Tuck
Miguel Mariano aka Jodh..

Last edited by T-Bone on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 pm

-1 You continuously PM'd me asking me to +1 your application.
Back to top Go down
Гость

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 pm

I PM'd you just that you see my RP,so you can decide for +1 or -1,i didn't force u that u gave me +1,i just wanted that u see my RP maan.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lil_P
Lil_P

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 am

+1, great RPer and has the skills to Lead a faction
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

Lil_P wrote:
+1, great RPer and has the skills to Lead a faction
You're not allowed to post here. This is only for admins, helpers, and current faction leaders. I'm going to stick with my -1 until you stop complaining to me about the '-1' that I gave you earlier.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 pm

+1 i think you can handle it.I RPed with you,Good Luck...
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 pm

I will see if you deserve to lead
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm

David wrote:

hi my name is earl

Quote :
You're not allowed to post here. This is only for admins, helpers, and current faction leaders. I'm going to stick with my -1 until you stop complaining to me about the '-1' that I gave you earlier.

i'll see your rp later.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I'll stay neutral....
I haven't seen your RP just yet.
trolling
Back to top Go down
?????

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

+1 From me seen you'rs RP when we were "Chillin" with other gang members you'r good RPer /fullsupport!
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm

wrote:
David wrote:

hi my name is earl

Quote :

i'll see your rp later.
I am a faction memeber and i didn't vote i just told him something.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 am

That doesn't matter I think. I'm sure that your kinds can't vote.
Because it's said above..

Only administrators, helpers and faction leaders may vote in the topics!
Members of the player applying to be a leader can post important comments or screen shots.
Any other posts will be deleted and their posters will be warned!
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:54 am

Did you see me voting?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 am

DM'ed me,Non-Rp Car Jacked me few times,before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[V] Hector apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [V] Hector apply   [V] Hector apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[V] Hector apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Gangs & Factions :: Archive-
Jump to: