West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Admins please read this.

Go down 
+4
OLD_SCHOOL
Shizo
gundus
Craig
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Admins please read this. Empty
PostSubject: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Today, ive been dmed countless times, and I reported evry thing that was done to me, but no action really was taken. I am suggesting that all admins should sit down and decide on something that help reduce the DM on our server.
Things such as: Nicknames with tags, or Firstname_Lastname, a tutorial at the start, raising the gun prices even more,(current gun prices are acutally even cheaper now, since you need 1500 to buy a deagle, but it will only take away 300 bucks), and the list goes on.

PLEASE take immediate action since the server is FULL of Dmers and I really don't see any help coming from people that are supposed to.

Sicerely, Craig.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

+100500
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:07 pm

They shouldn't raise the gun prices they should script:That when you buy a gun you have 30 secs to buy more,and you can't buy another gun for 1 hour,sounds brutal,but people will fear of attacking more-LESS DM.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Cops dmed today even more then Front Yard Ballas.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm

I just cba reporting anymore,And tbf the admins come to RP aswell and they haven't seen the incident and there is ALWAYS two sides to the story.;
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
,And tbf the admins come to RP aswell and they haven't seen the incident and there is ALWAYS two sides to the story.;

word g' monkey
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 am

-Yes, you were right about the gun prices, maybe it was my mistake when I was updating the gun prices in the first place, I updated everything but forgot to update the main gun price line Razz. Well happends... I fixed that. Now the gun price is the same price that is wrotten in the buying menu.

-And I will try maybe creating a tutorial when new players login to server or ill Speak to our Admin System Developer (DeathOnAStick), and maybe he will post here something about it.

-And yes Admins cant always see everything that happends on the server and when people /report and we hear complains and arguments from both sides, it's kind of hard to make a decision, who should be punished and who shouldent.. But guys, just have a little bit more patience and wait untill the new admin system is released. Belive me, it will solve alot of problems on the server.

WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 am

I think we should stick to Firstname_Lastname because ppl MG sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 am

People Will still MG if they will see the name colour...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 am

Compton wrote:
-Yes, you were right about the gun prices, maybe it was my mistake when I was updating the gun prices in the first place, I updated everything but forgot to update the main gun price line Razz. Well happends... I fixed that. Now the gun price is the same price that is wrotten in the buying menu.

Compton is doing fine. What actually needs to happen is that there should be a weapon license application. You have to meet requirements to be able to apply. The PD will determine who is accepted and who isn't. From there you can close all the weapon dealers and open the ammunations so people can only get weapons from IC weapon dealers who have their applications or by obtaining an application themselves. Hiring 1-2 more administrators would help also.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:58 am

Nyne IRL every gangster doesn't have a weapon license, they get their weapons illegally. ANyways thank you Compton for responding here, admins can lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins please read this.   Admins please read this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins please read this.
Page 1 of 1