West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

† Orange Grove Families - Discussion †

Go down 
+9
Keelo
Dice
Eiht
karlis
Scotty.
OLD_SCHOOL
[AFK]Lil Dan
Micklo
Wh1t3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

† Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Ol' Familie wrote:
Wh!t3 wrote:
Umm..Someone else will be Sweet

but the leader needs too be Sweet or Smoke

Please don't double post lol and Leader can be any of those 3 (( Ryder, Smoke & Sweet )).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Hmm ok...but we still need some trusted members wich controlling SeVille and Temple

Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 am

Ol' Familie wrote:
Hmm ok...but we still need some trusted members wich controlling SeVille and Temple

For now,there is no set,its just OGF,but dont worry,if we have set,i'll be the first to apply for SBF leader afro
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 am

Hey guys,i need to ask y'all something.
I wanna RP as the OGF weapons dealer but i know there is no weapons dealer job script for now,so if you want,we could do like this :

You tell me want you want,you give me the cash and i go buy it at Ammu BUT we'll rp i took it at my crib.Exemple,you need a glock ( its 200$ at ammu ) so you give me 200$ and go buy it at Ammu and i give it to you Razz

Its just for add more RP cause gang banger with no gun lincese buying weapons at Ammu alltime,this aint RP !

So you buy if from ''Me'' and Rp'ly,i get my gun from Somalian weapons smuggler
afro

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Keelo wrote:
Hey guys,i need to ask y'all something.
I wanna RP as the OGF weapons dealer but i know there is no weapons dealer job script for now,so if you want,we could do like this :

You tell me want you want,you give me the cash and i go buy it at Ammu BUT we'll rp i took it at my crib.Exemple,you need a glock ( its 200$ at ammu ) so you give me 200$ and go buy it at Ammu and i give it to you Razz

Its just for add more RP cause gang banger with no gun lincese buying weapons at Ammu alltime,this aint RP !

So you buy if from ''Me'' and Rp'ly,i get my gun from Somalian weapons smuggler
afro

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE

sounds like a good idea too me Smile !

lol Somalian Weapon Smuggler XD
Back to top Go down
Eiht
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Sure,and no we wont be chillin at seville or temple we'll chill at grove st.
When we get bigger we'll have sets so u have to wait
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 am

Aigh' Eight,i know chu' gona be a good leader afro

But Eight,why are we supposed to always chill at Grove St. ? There is no set,i know,but we can chill in OGF's hood ( Grove Steet,Seville,Temple & Santa Maria Beach )
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 pm

OGF=Grove Street Families

Carl will occasionally make reference to Orange Grove Families; gang graffiti tags with the initials "OGF" also exist in the game. This was the gang's original name, though Rockstar changed the name before the release of San Andreas.[5] Some references to this remain in the game, including graffiti that can be seen around Los Santos, tattoos that CJ can get with the name Orange Grove Families, and phrases that CJ will shout out while he talks to another gang (he says: Families, Orange Grove Families).
Back to top Go down
Eiht
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am

cuz we're 4-5 members if we split in every hood there will be like 1 member on seville/temple etc
so no
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Eight i dont wanna do shit or anything but we're 4 or 5 members and im the only one active,so i can chill where i want,and i'll chill at Seville,cause im from Seville IG.

And i tough 'bout this,why are we an anti-narcotics gang if Ryder ( The new leader ) alltime smokin' weed and pcp ? Nigga Please !

And why you'r almost never online ? Maybe you got some reason but atleast say it if you goin' inactive !
Back to top Go down
Eiht
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 pm

maybe cuz i got a life and maybe cuz its summer
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Eiht wrote:
maybe cuz i got a life and maybe cuz its summer

What you mean ? tryna say i dont have life ?
Back to top Go down
Eiht
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 pm

i still dnt understand...how can Keloo claim that hes SBF leader when he was OGF...he cant just split up from the [OGF] union,sorry but i am confused u cant just split up and say i am leader we're SBF now scratch
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Cpt decided to split SBF from OGF, now it's just GSF with TDF, but just with the name GSF.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Look what happened.IG,i'm from Seville,EVERYBODY ( or almost ) know i was repping SBF before OGF.When Sweet ( White ) stopped be leader and Ryder ( Eight ) remplaced it,i tough its was bullshit 'cause OGF was supposed to be an union between GSF,SBF and TDF but we was oblicated to chill at Grove St. and OGF were an anti-narcotics gang but Ryder was always smoking Weed.

One day,i told it to Ryder so he took out a gun and said ''Get The F**k Out Ma Hood''

And i don't ''claim'' that i'm the SBF leader,I AM the SBF leader 'cause me and Danny put it back on the map !
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Danny wrote, then Wh1t3 edited and wrote:
is this thing still up or no? i dont see any activity from you guys, you should start getting more active :S
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Keelo wrote:
me and Danny put it back on the map !

whut about me :3 ? befo' i went inactive we used too chill at my house in SeVille :3

(i aint home so i dont have sa-mp and i cant play sa-mp cuase i dont have so good connection too internet here)
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Eiht left GSF.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Couldent he atleast inform it here? himself? Well ok then thanks for telling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 pm

GSF is dead so ?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Treshawn is in it. But in-active
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:33 am

Good luck Domino.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:58 am

Domino Wasnt Vagos Leader ?
And i tough you was inactive bro'

Good Luck With GSF,maybe we gonna be homies afro
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:35 am

† Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 1292331118_salsa-dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Orange Grove Families - Discussion †   † Orange Grove Families - Discussion † - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

† Orange Grove Families - Discussion †
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: