West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Weapon Mods..

Go down 
+7
Fact.
† Maniac †
Wh1t3
Scarab
Macc
Kat
Gigo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigo
Gigo

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Yo wasup heres Gigo again Very Happy
I sawed on reports..or gallery..that some players have a weapon mod...i downloaded silver deagle mod and i put that in "models"and its not working...
Help Razz
+1 Who helped me like last time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 pm

u must open IMG Tool , go replace deagle.txd and deagle.dff and u will get a new silver deagle. but im not sure if it's deagle.txd/.dff..i think its eagle.txd/.dff...u will see Wink
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm

It's desert_eagle.dff/txd.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 am

Download IMGTool.

When you are finished downloading place it somewhere and open it, go to "open" in the taskbar and open GTA3.img Which is located in San Andreas > Models.

Open "Find" in the taskbar and look for desert_eagle.dff and desert_eagle.txd.

Right click on one of them and click on "replace" now you browse to the MOD file and select the models that are present in the mod file, YOU HAVE TO REPLACE THEM THE RIGHT WAY so desert_eagle.dff for desert_eagle.dff and desert_eagle.txd for desert_eagle.txd .

when you are done it is recommended to rebuild the gta3.img file open up the task bar and select "rebuild archive" which is located in "commands".

when you are done you can go ingame and check out the weapon. This also works with player skins, vehicles and building textures.

I hope I helped you, if you still have trouble installing the mods look for an online guide, like this one.
It's a detailed description
If this has not helped you then you should try googling for something like "How to install skins on GTA San Andreas"

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=252145
Back to top Go down
Gigo
Gigo

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:21 am

Oooo its same like for skins mod must to have IMGTool well thanks everybody
+1
+1
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:39 am

Can this topic be locked now? And by the way, next time, post it in the Modding Gallery section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:03 am

spark is better then imgtool dats my opnion Razz
Back to top Go down
Fact.
Fact.

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm

txdworkshop even better for me
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:13 pm

The best one is Alci's IMG Editor 1.5

You don't need to find, just press IMPORT and import the files, it'll auto replace them

Download here

-Toxic
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Yeah Toxic right ... over here you can set your mods easily ... you can put all mods easily with Alci's IMG Editor 1.5
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:06 pm

† Maniac † wrote:
spark is better then imgtool dats my opnion Razz
Spark is an easier program for less experienced users. I'd sugguest it more than other programs if you're newer to modding, etc.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Spark is for lazy people too, i got it too. You jsut needa drag it in - you safe much time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Mods.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mods..   Weapon Mods.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Mods..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: