West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodman

Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

RPLY' i own this shop with my friend in idlewood....but we can only sell things RPLY' which makes noones wanna buy lol i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get beer....and sell it to someone....or crack or weed....maybe behind the counter drug seller....can create selling rp , cop rp, searching the store, etc. anyone know? please help.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:39 pm

LOL ... when you goin' in to the shop you can write /store for buy something ... if you want to buy drug go to $ Mark on Map or download drug system then buy seeds and pick your plants somewhere... but i think drug system bugged for now. WCL Hand [WCFL]
Back to top Go down
Methodman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am

i have to download a drug system? lol wtf how do i do that?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 am

lol
you're just going to have to use what you already know about drugs and do it all RP'ly.
while the person you're selling things towards to you can tell them a place where to get the things if they really want the object.
we have /moneys
and /drugbag which is good for rp and also /foodbag
Back to top Go down
Methodman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 am

cmon maaan someone tell me the download for drug system xD lol pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Wut' chu' talking about ... you can check server news & announcements part and download Drug system from there ... and other thing you trolling on your Age? 40 LOL watch your'self fool.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Im sorry if this sound stupid, but what the hell are you talking about downloading a drug system? Boelie scripted a drug system on the server, you don't need to download anything :/.
Back to top Go down
Methodman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Craig wrote:
Im sorry if this sound stupid, but what the hell are you talking about downloading a drug system? Boelie scripted a drug system on the server, you don't need to download anything :/.

whats the cmd to plant the seeds once i buy them? and what is it to take from it and be able to sell it etc.?

and nah.....i just looked up Clifford Smith aka Methodman and put his birthdate lol for my character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it   Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how i can get crack or weed....or beer? and sell it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: