West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Gundus

Go down 
+9
Rocce
Gran
OLD_SCHOOL
Sly
Big_Jayh
Nyne
gundus
Rhyme
Gogi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Gogi
Gogi

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Who are you reporting?:Gundus
Why are you reporting this person for?:Insulting,just becouse he got pwned+
When did this happen (date, time)?:18:45 9.12.2011
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:Report on Gundus 5d8d37
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Mind me asking, what's with the ammo?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:57 pm

1.Bailey Run+Shoot
2.Why would 3 outsiders go to Mafia chilling spot and shoot us?
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Please explain how you got that amount of ammunition in your deagle? That would cost you around $630,000 and I'm pretty sure that no one in the server has that much.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 pm

He Hax and gundus is rite u cant rp for shit and u are a nuby trolling
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:17 pm

It was still wrong Gundus to react that way to a player or players oocly, really rude comments lol

Last edited by [PD]Sly on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gogi
Gogi

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Now all mad? first.. i didnt come there to fight...i just drive thru... then... Yall starting to shot me so i shoted back...
About the ammos...i dont have a hax........when we are in action and we attacking ballas..vagos..aztecas...etc..half ot they drop his deagle..and so i just picked them up...

Yeh and Gundus..we know all that.. when we goted PWNED+ we all starting to get pised off..becouse we lost our guns...and did Jaycon,Nyne,Rhyme are reporting in this?hmm i think NO..so don't spam... you getet your answer
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:26 pm

okay soory atleast i Getet my Awnser trolling
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Gogi wrote:
Now all mad? first.. i didnt come there to fight...i just drive thru... then... Yall starting to shot me so i shoted back...
About the ammos...i dont have a hax........when we are in action and we attacking ballas..vagos..aztecas...etc..half ot they drop his deagle..and so i just picked them up...

Yeh and Gundus..we know all that.. when we goted PWNED+ we all starting to get pised off..becouse we lost our guns...and did Jaycon,Nyne,Rhyme are reporting in this?hmm i think NO..so don't spam... you getet your answer

Can someone translate this?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:01 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Gogi wrote:

Can someone translate this?
Now you all mad? first.. i didnt come there to fight...i just drive through... then... Yall started to shoot me so i shot back...
About the ammos...i dont have a hax........when we were in action and we were attacking ballas..vagos..aztecas...etc..half of them drop there deagle..and so i just picked it up...

Yeah and Gundus..we know all that.. when we got PWNED+ we all starting to get pissed off..because we lost our guns...and did Jaycon,Nyne,Rhyme are reporting in this?hmm i think NO..so don't spam... you got your answer
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Lol Gogi reported himself once again. Bullet hacking what else i can say.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

My actual thinking is that he hax, back when he was on RM he had a M4 and now a deagle with that much ammo
Back to top Go down
Gogi
Gogi

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 pm

OMG SPAMMERS
Admin please say something
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Just stop making Topics Gogi you are Making yourself look like a Complete Fool its starting to get Sad now me gusta
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Jaycon that was so low of you.. but pretty true..
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 am

lol and ur point is? me gusta
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 am

He doesn't bullet hack, he takes PD skin and takes a gun from lockers, then he relogs and takes GSF(Or whatever) skin. It's still a rule break.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 am

Stop posting here who isn't involved with the report.
Back to top Go down
Gogi
Gogi

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Soo...waiting for admin or? admin please say something and lock this...
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:18 am

Gundus watch your attitude, no need for such words. This won't slide in the future if you are reported again.

Thanks for reporting, locking. Gogi, you'll also be given an inspection for your weapon ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report on Gundus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Gundus   Report on Gundus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Gundus
Page 1 of 1