West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]

Go down 
+9
Connection
BoelieBeast
Compton/Kollay
OLD_SCHOOL
Domino
Craig
† Maniac †
Rick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Empty
PostSubject: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Do not harass other servers and communities while representing WCL. Don't go to other servers spamming "JOIN WCL" ; "WCL THE BEST" and so on. Don't hack or disturb people on other servers also. You put our entire server in a bad light that way.

Consider this a warning,

If any of our players are caught doing these things, we will ban them on THIS server. And yes, especially do not disturb SOLS (if any of you do). Administrators from their servers may give us your IP if you do (they did already). When that happens, you will be banned from here and there. If you don't like a server, just don't play or go to it.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 am

wordz0r , i got alot of friends on SOLS since i am a pretty old SOLS player , me no gusta when n00bs wanna join sols and destroy there server Mad
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:15 pm

SAd how these fuckers still keep coming to THIS server and spam the shit out of it. One day got like shitloads of Pms saying "F**k THIS SERVER! JOIN SOLS". Just sad.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Plus one Rick..

Seriously people, I just dont understand what's wrong with other servers? what's the point of going to another server and spamming it asking people to join this server? if you dont like their server just dont go there and keep playing on the server you usually do, just dont open wars with other comunities just becuase they play on another server, that's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Couldn't agree more it's just petty starting unwanted feuds with other servers.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 pm

You guys should really stop with that shit, one day you will get WCL in trouble, seriously I dont really care about SOLS, but I dont want that those guys will do something because then we might get into deep server wars, which wont be pretty, + more work for me and lead admins cause we will need to clean the shit up, just sop acting childish, cause Siv cant take nothing properly, she already sent some message on youtube to us and warned lead admins of WCL that she might attack us

Last edited by Compton on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 am

OMG players from here harassing on other servers should be punished real hard!

its childish and doesnt do our the server any good
its bad for our reputation we dont wanna look childish we wanna look pro!

players who keep doing this should be smashed on the head or something or banned i dont know i will script them a clown skin every time they login COME ON KIDS!

Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am

Wonder how this server beef started ...
Let's just quit it, ain't even fun more. Siv going so far that she give us a warning on youtube? that's pretty sick. I getting banned from SOLS because I play on WCLRP ? This is madness! PEOPLE! STOP SERVER BEEF OR WANK A COW! FO'REAL!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:16 am

People just need to grow the F**k up, it's only a fucking game FFS, this isn't like some high business shit that EVERYONE makes money off from, it's just a fucking game, damn, kids need to GTFO or just play without trying to be annoying little gay e thugs... seriously, grow up.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 am

☢305☢ wrote:
People just need to grow the F**k up, it's only a fucking game FFS, this isn't like some high business shit that EVERYONE makes money off from, it's just a fucking game, damn, kids need to GTFO or just play without trying to be annoying little gay e thugs... seriously, grow up.

the game got rich from brainwashed donators on sols lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 pm

LOL I don't get why go to SOLS or some other server and say F**k THIS COME CHECK WCLRP it's not helping because they'll just think we're noobs rather just Advertise our server on SA-MP forums or something.

@Maketoo,I play on SOLS,too,but Siv didn't ban me :trollface:
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:13 pm

[PD]Gundus wrote:

@Maketoo,I play on SOLS,too,but Siv didn't ban me :trollface:

That's because we wasn't provoking her, which is a good thing .. i think lol
we need to just all play in peace, just chill out
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Lil_Dan wrote:
☢305☢ wrote:

the game got rich from brainwashed donators on sols lol! lol!

Yea, but not EVERY player in the game is getting money, thats what I ment, but thats not the point, the point is hat kids need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 pm

but actually, for lead admins on SOLS, it is a business

if a server exactly like them, (or otherwise, i dont care which one is first) starts "stealing" players, which is ACTUALLY, not stealing, since you just made a better server, and ppl is tired of sols rules, and you got better script, etc....

they WILL take that as an attack, you are like stealing Game's and other admins money you know...

so i guess they will take it as an attack, and we can see already Siv's reaction LOL

think of this as Pepsi vs Coca Cola, you know, its a battle of the brands, who knows how long will it last

the problem here, is that, little kids trying to "REPESENT" their server, thinking they are in some kinda of stupid faction which in an E-gang war or something lol, go to other server, spamming and doing childlish stuff saying their e-gang (server) is better and shit...

how you stop that?

with the BAN HAMMER

just my point of view
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 pm

W/e the case is, people need to grow the F**k up & suck it up, if a server is losing players because those players get bored then it's their own fault, they need to grow up & deal with it instead of bein kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]   Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't harass other servers/communities [WARNING]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: