West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Hodges' Ban Appeal

Go down 
+2
Alcatrazz
Hodges
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodges

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Your Name (IG): Hodges
Internet Protocol[IP]: 77.99.67.166
Name of Admin that banned you: N/A - not sure
Date and Time of Ban: Still N/A - not sure
Reason: The reason for my N/A's are because I don't know how or why I got banned, and when.
I think I might have been caught up in a range ban in my area, because I am currently unsure.
However, I did check complaints and found no complaints to my account, which I found suspicious.
Anyway, I was not online at the time of ban, and I'm not sure whether I've been caught up in a range ban, or someone accidentally banned my account, as I can not recall in my short period of playing WCL-RP that I have done an action bad enough to be banned.
More Informations: It's possible that someone else could have been using my IP and exploited it, but I am currently un sure on the situation.
Also, I'm sure that it isn't a 'You have been banned' bug. At first I suspected it was, but then I relogged with the same thing. I eventually did it 3-4 times, and the same message would appear. I've seen this appear to me on other servers at the maximum of 3 times, but at the 4th try, I knew that I was banned.
Screenshots: N/A - sorry, like I mentioned, I was not online at the time of my ban, therefore resulting in me having no screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Yeah,i was whole day with him,i`m sure he didnt broke any rule.I think it`s time when those DMers Powter and Jhon_Blade were on,so you cought up somehow,
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Oister range banned some dude today, so it's probably from your country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Rick
Legend
Legend

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Explain your connection to the user called 'Lukie', in-game name '[PD]Lukie'.
Back to top Go down
Hodges

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention him. He's my brother, and that's probably why you saw us on the same IP.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Sorry for posting here, but back in the day, you'd have to supply a picture of both you and your brother. Unless you have proof (maybe an SS with you both on?) then that statement is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Hodges

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Sadly, that would be possible, if I could be UNBANNED.
You see, I don't have a dynamic IP. I have a static one.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 am

Hodges wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention him. He's my brother, and that's probably why you saw us on the same IP.
Please spare us this...

Also, how will you explain the numerous other in-game nicknames connected to your Hodges in-game nickname. More brothers? The only IP that I range banned was German, although I will talk to Oister on who he range banned. For now, it's more likely that you did something bad on one of your unmentioned in-game names and got banned.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Betther confess what you did man...
EDIT:i`m not involved...i just told him to confess if he did something else then his "brother"

Last edited by Alcatrazz on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Alcatrazz wrote:
Betther confess what you did man...

Are you involved with his ban? If not then don't post - simple.
Back to top Go down
Hodges

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm

For once, I have to say that I do not know why some accounts were stated to be using my IP.

Why? Before you (might) start accusing me, I have to say that I do not understand who these accounts were. And if they were doing something bad, why would they be targeting ME?

I'm sure that Alcatraz can agree I was the victim of Jhon_Blane and Powter. Maybe these were using the same Internet Protocol, but I cannot completely verify. Is it possible you know the account names?
Back to top Go down
Hodges

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Today I had a talk with my brother([PD]Lukie) today.
He's had some exams, hadn't got a chance to speak to him for some time.
I talked to him in my room, and I told him about our situation here. Yes, he did confess to making some accounts.
I don't know whether these are the Jhon_Blane or Powter accounts. But I know that these two people, Jhon_Blane and Powter had both targeted me to try and kill me.
I don't understand why HE would have attempted to kill me, but yes, he says he made some accounts. But I don't know which ones.

I know I am responsible for my IP(even though Lukie is the older one), but please, I've generally enjoyed this server since I started, and now I'm into RM, it's an even more enjoying experience. I don't think he read the exact rules on the forum - I don't think he knew about the multiaccounting thing, but it's still wrong. Perhaps, name ban his account and unban the IP?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 am

You aren't fooling anybody right now. Confess to what you did and then we might get on a word. If Lukie is the "older brother" and is 12, does that make you 9-10? I banned Jhon_Blane and Seann_Penn as a bunch, because they were a death matching team in-game.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 am

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hodges' Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodges' Ban Appeal   Hodges' Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hodges' Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: