West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

C.DOGG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Who are you reporting?: [RHB]C.Dogg
Why are you reporting this person for?: We were gonna have an OOC Brawl, I asked him in PMs and he said ok, they won and I got on my vehicle to go to heal then he kicks me off and kills me + he said ''NO KILL'' and when I ask him afterwards why he kill me he said I kill you outside brawl and that I tricked him and didn't pay, I WAS GONNA HEAL.
And explain how u had deagle with 2,3k before, you got 150k, katana, deagle, ak and shit. You hack or what??
When did this happen (date, time)?: 12:30 - 2011-11-29 (GMT +1)
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:
C.DOGG 2ecjkuf

Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

This guy can't roleplay. As far i have seen him he always DM's,PG's, plus he hacked all of those 150k no doubt about this.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm PG? DM ? HACKING? FFS , Gran do you have something with this business ? Are you an admin ? No then GTFO this topic , I am tired of everyone call me hacker , Ain't my fault because I am rich , you all will be so fking shocked when I ain't gettin banned when the ban system is up ooh. Gran tell me, why must you always say something in a topic that you don't have something too do with ?, And yeah I am mad , because everyone says I am hacking , for fk sakes aint my problem you all are poor. And Giant you already know why I had that ammo, FFS I borrowed the Katana from Diego , AK ? the fk you talking about? I never use AK either Shotgun , I only use Deagle actually. Is there any ammo limit ? should I /Dgun n buy new? hmm nah. Now why the fk you all care about my weapons n shit ? he he pretty funny ? isn't it?

Umm if this was drama for you? IDGF , well now I don't got any more too say.

Umm sorry for killed you because you tricked me. I can bring 100$ back from the death if you want. (( to Giant ))
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I think that you hack Money too, and i informed the Admins to watch your money.
(Said that to Rick) Becase you've always a deagle with 200 ammo or sumthing and aks and shit, and you never loose money. It's raising every day.

"For F**k sakes aint my fault that youre poor" - Say that in real life, you take this game way tooooo serious.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Well , so you gave me a secret baby sitter HAHA pretty fking funny n now Lance I don't take this srsly , and Lance get outta this topic you too. Let the admins take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:25 pm

What happened? You had a brawl, Ballas won then they killed you after it? Were they trying to rob you? Did you brawl for money? Why did you go in a car?
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Ballas won and they killed us (OOC FIGHT).
They were not trying to rob us.
We brawled for 199$.
I went into a car to heal.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Did you tell them you want to heal OOC-ly? Did they agree. Or did you just run to a car and enter it.
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:52 pm

I went to my bike and entered it then I was gonna write in OOC chat but he kicked me off and i got killed and wrote wtf dude or something else instead.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 pm

You never said you was about too go n OOC heal , what you only said was '' what money ? '' so I thought you was about too drive off n trick me. About the car jack , I aint remember anything about , could you send a SS of I did it? Because I know I dint car jacked you.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Misunderstanding from both sides. Warn them next time before you do something OOC-ly. Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C.DOGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.DOGG   C.DOGG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.DOGG
Page 1 of 1