West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]

Go down 
+18
Chimpo.
Eiht
Domino
Weedie
Jacky
Rick
Sherlock Holmes
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Jordan
Brian
Stanley
Black
Dyzzy
Scotty.
Toxic
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Last two applicants are accepted under trial. You can use the police skin, role play with us and we will judge whether you will become an official member. Always try to patrol with a partner who is a member of the LSPD to get in touch with our work.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

OPEN.
Back to top Go down
Cesar

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 am

1.) First Name : Jimmy
2.) Last Name : Hernandez

3.) Gender : Male
4.) Race : Latin American.

5.) Character Biography : Jimmy Hernandez , Grown up with a pleasure family , but when Jimmy was 16 died his father Cesar Hernandez, Cesar H had worked in San Fierro and worked as a police in 7 years. Jimmys Mother Lisa H still alive but leaved Jimmy in 19 years old , now Is Jimmy 23 years old, and live near Little Mexico in Los Santos. His dream is too take the job after his fathers death.

6.) Age [OOC : 15
7.) Country [OOC : Sweden

8.) Current server NickName: Disel.
9.) Past server nicknames & Factions: Temple Drive Families. (name : [TDF]Diesel.

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Round maybe 3 & half week.
But I played on a server like this one.
11.) Have you been banned from this server : No.
12.) SOLS / Streets of Los Santos , San Andreas Role Play / SA-RP ( both versions ).
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction: Because I like PD / C , I wanna join PD for become an [C] member.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: I was a member of [CADET] in SOLS, not so far but I learn bout of PD.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I know whole Los Santos , I know how too act like a cop RPly.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: You gotta act like it is in IRL .
You playing as a Character and use CMDS /me /Do for RP.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: MG means you don't mixing with OOC & IC .like I see your name on screen OOC dosen't mean I can tell it ICly.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: If someone Attampts to rob you with a GUN and you just run away with no gun fear . or if someone shoots you in your leg you can't just walk away.

19.) Gives one example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me pushes Simon to the wall so he can´t escape while I puts cuffs on him.
20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me:
/me sell me guns.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Pdsigv4
- Los Santos Police Department -
Name: Jimmy Hernandez
Signed: Joseph Malone
Answer:
- Poor server role play history.
- Being kicked from your faction.
- Unsatisfying application.
- Using an already taken character.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Police Recruitment Application

1.) First Name: Jayceon
2.) Last Name: Donovan

3.) Gender: Male
4.) Race: African-American

5.) Character Biography:
Jayceon Donovan was born in June 22, 1987, Washington, DC. At the age of 10 he wanted to join the US Army but at the age of 18 he joined the US Navy, where lately, at the age of 20 he started attending the SEALs Academy. At the age of 23 he quited the Navy and moved to San Andreas seeking for a new life, less dangerous, but he couldn't resist to join the LSPD.

6.) Age (OOC): 15
7.) Country (OOC): Portugal

8.) Current server nickname: kazekene
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: N/A

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: One day
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: Never
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: NGRP;LSRP;PR-RP;EvLG;RCRP; and alot of others
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I like to RP as a cop and I'm good at it, on the servers I stated on question 12, I've been a cop in all of them.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I've been a cop at many servers, attended many different academies and I was PD chief too in many other servers. I RP for 2 years and can do it very well.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: RolePlay is acting like IRL, creating a character and his history making a whole cenario about himself and his life, allways acting like IRL.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: metagame can either be mixing OOC chat with IG or for example telling someone's name ICly when you've just read his tag and IC don't know anything about the person. mg is also using smiles and abreviations ICly like - xD wtf omfg .l.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: PowerGame is forcing someone to do an irrealistic situation and yourself doing something that you can't IRL like: /me lifts the car. /me knows how to fly so you can't hit him with bullets, he doges...
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 am

Name: Jayceon Donovan
Answer: Accepted as a cadet, use
an officer skin, don't put a tag yet.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 pm

1.) First Name: Sebastian
2.) Last Name: Mangano

4.) Race: Caucasian

5.) Character Biography: Sebasitan was born in San Fierro in a very happy family.
His father is working at SFPD as a traffic cop, his mother is a worker at Burger Shot.
A few years later after he finishsed high school he married to a girl named Carla Lopez,then
they went to Los Santos and bought a home there and Sebastian is trying to get a job at LSPD.

6.) Age (OOC): 13
7.) Country (OOC): Hungary

8.) Current server nickname: Sebi
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [TDF]Dwayne, TDF

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Around 2-3 months
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: No
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: SOLS, IBP-RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because I'm more intrested in Police RP than Gangster RP

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I can handle dangerous situations

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: When you act like in Real Life

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is when you mix OOC with IC
Examples: Hey there [The persons name]
wtf gtfo u noob!

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame means doing unrealastic things
Example: /me lifts up the car and throws it at the Sevilles.
/Do F I'm indestructible.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Name: Sebastian Mangano
Answer: Accepted on trial, use an
officer skin, don't put a tag on.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:26 pm

1.) First Name: Gary
2.) Last Name: Johnson

4.) Race: American

5.) Character Biography: Gary is an american guy 24 years old. His parent's died killed by two black guys. He want to join Los Santos Police Departament to revenge his parents. His best friend is Sebi. He want's to join Los Santos Police Departament too. Gary's big brother is a Builder in Liberty City. Now Gary live at Jefferson Motel and he will work more to be a member of Los Santos Police Departament, and he can be seen driving his personal car, Perenial, in the city. Gary wants to work for money, this is the reason because he want to join the LAW Force.

6.) Age (OOC): 14
7.) Country (OOC): Romania

8.) Current server nickname: Gary
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [PD],[TDF],[KTB],[C]./[PD]Vin,[TDF]Alex,[KTB]Frank,Alex

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Long time
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: No
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LSRP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because i love to act like a Cop.

15.) If yes, what kind of?: I can chase peoples

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: You do things like in Real Life.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame-You know a OOC thing and you say that thing IC
Examples:
LOL
Hello Andrew(and you dont know his name ICly)

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame-You force a player to do something or you do a thing what you can't in real life.
Examples:
/me fly.
/me cut's Alex's head with the hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Gary on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Name: Gary Johnson
Answer: Accepted on trial, use an
officer skin, don't put a tag on.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm

1.) First Name: Jimmy.
2.) Last Name: Peterson.

3.) Gender: Male.
4.) Race: American.

5.) Character Biography: Jimmy was only eight years old when his big brother was shot and killed on the streets of Liberty City by an african-american male. His mother was a nurse and his father was a cop. Years passed as Jimmy started to grow from his childhood. When he reached the age of fourteen, he, his mother and his father moved to the streets of Los Santos. After some time when they came to Los Santos his father knew he was old enough, he started to get him to know the actual streets and trained him as much as he could. Now, at twenty-three years old, Jimmy is trying to get a job at the Los Santos Police Department and protect the streets as much as he can!

6.) Age (OOC): 17.
7.) Country (OOC): Portugal.

8.) Current server nickname: Noone at the moment. If I get accepted, I'm going to change to a new one if I'm allowed.
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [EBS], [SBF] - [EBS]Lil_Freeze, [SBF]Blue_Macc, [SBF]Macc.

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Since the beginning of this new server.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: No.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LS-RP, LSB.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I'm pretty tired of 'gangster' rp... I want to try something new.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Not really but I can learn.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: -

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay means doing things like you basically do like in real life such as emotions, feelings and other kinds of stuff.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame means when a person uses OOC knowledge IC.
Ex: When a person sees another person's name above their name and call them without knowing them at all.
Ex2: When a person uses words such as "lol", "xD", "lmao", "OMG", "U".

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame means when a person do impossible things that you can't do IRL at all or forces another player(s) to do something without giving them any chances to roleplay back.
Ex: /me grabs onto Craig's arm and rips it off with his teeth.
Ex2: When a person jumps off from a very high building and when that person reaches the floor, he/she doesn't roleplay that he/she is injured.

Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:10 am

Name: Jimmy Peterson
Answer: Accepted as a cadet.
Don't put a tag on.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Locked and binned, if you wish to apply do it in the application section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2