West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss] Empty
PostSubject: Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]   Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:38 am

/me looks at his mic as he starts to spit out lyrics

Paul : Ayyy Rollin' Heightz are Back Niggaz OGF will be shittin' themselvs*laughs*

Verse1 : Ayo im sittin' on diz' chair spittin' lyrics like rain on your face , No wonder Niggaz hate OGF cause' they green like snot! Bitches think that Rollin' Heightz arent back well chu' can see now Nigga WERE BACK! Up the top roof scopin' them OGF 'bout to pull the trigger then you see BAM! Deez' Green niggaz aint shi' they are just pussyz from grass Mayne go back to your Grass! Gay Street should mawn the lawn at Ryders garden , That Nigga got moles in his Garden! Big Smoke go Suck on some more fries from cluckin' bell your whole fridge smells like rotten Shit! Sweet Yeh you Nigga' Go back to your basket ball and score some shots instead of watching yo' grove boyz asses 24/7! Now CJ you Nigga'? Go back To Liberty city you fake ass green clown! Ayo OG Joke Who de' fuk' you think you are? your some Fake ass OG that thinks he can rap all he does is scream on his mic!

Chorus : Yeah Yeah OGF aint Shit Niggaz OGF aint Shit!
Yeah Yeah OGF aint shit Niggaz OGF aint Shit!

Verse2 : Now Seville you busta' FarmVille families you guys are shittin' on your basket ball court 24/7 , You guys aint shit , you guys should of just stay in Gay Street! Now Deez' Grave Diggerz they should just digg a Grave for themselvs!

Yeah Yeah OGF aint Shit Niggaz OGF aint Shit!

Verse3 : Ayo Ayo now ima hit sum' Koo' shit I grab my deagle from the waistline gettin' ready to pull the trigger on Deez Greenies , Bitches tryin' to F**k with me but they get them selvs fucked up! I been smokin' weed Blowin' bullet holes in Deez Greenies faces , Ayo Greenies all of you Niggaz should leave LS , Bitches like you get blown 24/7 Balla Nation is Teh Shit , Fucking Greenies aint Shit! Livin' over at Jefferson , plannin' a attack on busta' Greenies , Mayne they cant even Defend themselvs from an Attack , why am i even plannin'? Out the door to the Tahooma rollin' down the window blowin' out clouds of smoke from tha weed i just unplanted!

Yeah Yeah OGF aint Shit Niggaz OGF aint Shit!

Verse4 : Now on the top roof of CJ's firin' bullets from my Ak onto those Busta' Greenies , i told ya earlier they cant even defend themselvs all they doin' is runnin'!
Off the roof to the floor shootin' bullz at their corpse , Puttin' Bodyz in da car , goin to temple to Bary Deez' Niggaz! Ooh I see sum' Dark Greenies over at burgershot Mayne i thought Smoke was with them too , nevermind them ima F**k them up later , Goin' to the beach near FarmVille seein' sum' Sevilles cought slippin' while im poppin' hold on Deez Niggaz aint even strapped? Seein' Temple drive byin' is a fail they cant even shoot properly that they shoot Innocents , Fucking Niggaz learn to aim now my shit is done 'ere *gunshots*

/me walks away from the mic , taking a breathe

Yh i know some of the lyrics dont got rhyme and shit like that but this is my first time so yh i'l try to make better songs in the future , enjoy ))
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]   Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:57 am

Ain't bad..
next time should be better G Smile
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]   Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:59 pm

yh lol ))
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]   Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:28 pm

**Ryder** Is puffin' on teh shermstick while he's listenin' to the song
**Ryder** Listend song to the end and taps his shermstick into ashtray
Ryder: Once a bustah....Alwayzzz bustah...

((bdw nice))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]   Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul - On Da' Blocc'[OGF diss]
Page 1 of 1