West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Transparent Avatar

Go down 
+2
MarkNiko
quixxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Is there a way to use a transparent (background) avatar on this forum?
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 pm

use whatever photo editting program u use, remove the background (not erase, make it trasnparent) and save it as a png file, upload ????? profit blunttrolling
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 pm

It's not working.
I want to use this one i made two mins ago
Transparent Avatar Avatar2lk

Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Then your doing it wrong, use a background eraser and erease whatever needs to be transparent(you will see white and grey squares when its transparent) and then you save as and then Portable Network Graphics AKA .png file, and then just upload it to like imageshack, and it should work, if it doesnt then i dont know whats wrong
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:12 pm

It's transparent, i made it with photoshop. Damn i dunno why this keeps happening to me.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Alright if you got PS
make sure to save as web and devices
also check on 'Transparency' you'll see
save as .gif
It's the only way to make them transparent on these forums, look at mine ;p
Transparent Avatar 13-47
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:47 am

The transparency loss can be caused by the site that you uploaded to also. Try different sites and see if you get the same result.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

Casper wrote:
save as .gif
It's the only way to make them transparent on these forums, look at mine ;p
Transparent Avatar 13-47
the detective avatar with my char saying "not bad" was saved as .png and uploaded on imageshack, and it worked fine and also all the meme emotes on this forum that i made is .png fuck that/dumb bitch

lance just upload it with the forum color Greedy
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:20 am

$SWAG. wrote:
Transparent Avatar Avatar2lk
This isn't transparent. It has a white background and the shadows are visible. You're supposed to either cut out Wiz only (crop probably) and place him on a fully transparent background (the white-gray squares), or load the picture on a transparent background and begin to delete the white parts. Just saving it as PNG or GIF isn't enough. If it was transparent, then it would have no background and fit with the forum, like Casper's.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:28 pm

But i want the edges to be round. ((that sounds dumb lol)).
I thought it's transparent cause the background of it ((You cans ee i fucked up the size at the bottom)) was white-gay squared, lemme try another one.

EDIT: It's working now, thansk for ricks help(and the others help, ofc.)), the avatar was too big, thats the problem.
Lock This.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Problem solved, locking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

Transparent Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transparent Avatar   Transparent Avatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transparent Avatar
Page 1 of 1