West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Server Introduction Video

Go down 
+6
Rocce
Weedie
Wh1t3
Rhyme
† Maniac †
MarkNiko
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Server Introduction Video Empty
PostSubject: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 am

Okay it took me some time, and had to redo it cause of a bug, but i managed to pull it through, i made the server introduction video, with the best quallity available on youtube (1080p) it shows alot of the unique features of our server + some more, i did my best with this vid and i hope it will help us get players, you guys could help too by sending it to people you know who plays sa mp, or just rate and comment it(lol i look like one of them subscribe beggers trolling )
and try to drag as much attention to this vid as possible, remember just an extra comment/view/rating can help the video to be seen by others, so it's up to us all if we ever wish to get our server more active than 10-25 players, anyhoe here is the vid(try click onto the youtube page, select 1080p and full screen trolling )

Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 am

Awsome.
I was the guy with the blue striped shirt.
Great video Marky Mark.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:13 am

Great video, Mark! Best video for the Server, and I hope it'll bring us more players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 am

I'll try to lure some peeps here, but anyways the video's nice.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 am

Frickin' luv' it!!
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Mark no offence..its pretty cewl how you made this but let me give you one tip.

Less is more

wich means less explaining and showing gives actually more to the people who see this for the first time. Look at tv commercials there fast and within a few seconds people know what its about. You dont have to explain every detail. You want to attract people to join the server and find out themselves how it works even if its an introduction.

Just look at the difference between a english detective and a american detective movie.

in english detective they go pass all personell aspects and in american detectives you (almost) nothing or never see any relatives or personel stuff from a character.

You see what im trying to say here? I have to say you did great at shooting the scenes nice angles big 10 !
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm

BoelieBeast wrote:
Mark no offence..its pretty cewl how you made this but let me give you one tip.

Less is more

wich means less explaining and showing gives actually more to the people who see this for the first time. Look at tv commercials there fast and within a few seconds people know what its about. You dont have to explain every detail. You want to attract people to join the server and find out themselves how it works even if its an introduction.

Just look at the difference between a english detective and a american detective movie.

in english detective they go pass all personell aspects and in american detectives you (almost) nothing or never see any relatives or personel stuff from a character.

You see what im trying to say here? I have to say you did great at shooting the scenes nice angles big 10 !

Thanks, what i intended to do was making an introduction, im still thinking of making a fast trailer aswell, with the style of the second gta sa trailer(the one with welcome to the jungle song) where i show the server features fast, this was just the first 1
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Nice video. If you need help in editing or recording holla at me.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Great Video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Nice job Marky. Here is a trollface as your reward. trolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Introduction Video   Server Introduction Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Introduction Video
Page 1 of 1