West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

OGF Taking Over???

Go down 
+4
Wh1t3
Bishop
Rhyme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:22 am

Guys so, yeah there is too many people in OGF, we needa' have people in different factions.
I know there are SOME Ballas, but way more OGF members.....
There has to be more people in different factions!
Or atleast OGF starting a rivalry again like in SP.
Though we not based on SP, we should have OGF beefing.
Only until people join other factions then maybe OGF can get together again.
Back to top Go down
Bishop

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:06 am

Apek, for what I saw, there are not too many OGF members..
its just that there are way too many wanna be OGF members (unofficials..)
They pick OGF skin and go to rp with them..
This is a problem.. but inorder to solve it, some of the wannabes have to be accepted in the gang and the others rejected.. (and send them look for another gang/faction)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 am

Some people actually leave to go join ballas, ask Lil Familie, he left our set to go help out the ballas, but of what I heard from a ballas set that I will not say, is that that 1 set wasn't taking it seriously, I was told that that set did too much NON RP things & if I remember correctly, they DM'd, which I whitnesses & was true, on the kill list it was them killing eachother. So that 1 member who took it seriously came & RP'd with us. Thats another problem, some people just mess around & cause their members who are serious to leave. Also, what I have heard, is that 1 balla set, take in noobs who just have RP'ed with them for 1 day, or not even a day & they are already officials. To me, thats just the faction trying to get more numbers. That faction will also remain nameless. Bu tI belive that that faction is dead or is a bit inactive.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:51 am

I think this is the sixth time that someone makes this Topic. We know that there are more Families members, but we CAN'T force anyone to join a gang/faction that they don't want to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 am

Cry more.

Forum warned by White.Neutral

Last edited by OLD_SCHOOL on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Ballas needs too be more active then the out siders will take ballas skin
Back to top Go down
?????

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 pm

PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR FACTION IT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM, IT MEANS YOU'RE BAD AT LEADING AND YOUR FACTION IS NOT INTRESTING FOR OTHER PEOPLE, SO STOP MAKING THOSE TOPICS ABOUT LIKE OGF HAVE TOO MUCH MEMBERS, THEY JUST HAVE GREAT LEADERS WHICH LEAD THEIR GANGS PERFECTLY, SO THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Senior Technique wrote:
PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR FACTION IT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM, IT MEANS YOU'RE BAD AT LEADING AND YOUR FACTION IS NOT INTRESTING FOR OTHER PEOPLE, SO STOP MAKING THOSE TOPICS ABOUT LIKE OGF HAVE TOO MUCH MEMBERS, THEY JUST HAVE GREAT LEADERS WHICH LEAD THEIR GANGS PERFECTLY, SO THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT NOTHING.
^^^^^ Spot on,Just because you can't get a faction active no need to start placing blame on people.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Here we go again... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm

[SBF]Blue_Macc wrote:
Here we go again... Rolling Eyes
Up next, round 20..

But yes, I have to agree with what Tech says, if you are a leader, you NEED to be active. It's not anyone's fault but who ever leads the gang.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Senior Technique wrote:

I'm active, I may have my bad days when I'm not on.
I'm defenetly not a bad leader.
I just don't have much members cause I wanna wait for someone to join, but it just doesen't seem to be happening.
So that's why I created this thread because everyone goes to OGF.
Some of you are right, you can't force someone to join your faction..
I won't ask anyone VIA PMs though, because I don't do that.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 pm

This is why democracy sucks if its in wrong country...

People more talk crap and stuff on senate (in our case forum) than doing something with country (in our case server)

If ya all would shut up, go ig and be more active IG then on forum, people would most-likely notice you.

About people joining gangs. I dont give a F**k who and how many tries to join my gang even tho it could be more numbered than others, the great RP'ers gets accepted fast, the others gets denied or stay as outsiders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OGF Taking Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OGF Taking Over???   OGF Taking Over??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OGF Taking Over???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: