West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Empty
PostSubject: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah, I'm gone. I'm gone for awhile, maybe I'll return one day but that's a long shot. No, this isn't some bullfuck where I come back tommorrow, or next week, or next month. I'm not sitting here any longer, I'm not coming here any longer. Don't believe me? Fine, that's awesome, a single F**k shall not be given. This isn't dramatic, I'm going out happy and I'll miss a lot of you, from my ups to my downs, to my.. to my.. aw, F**k it. Maybe I have mental issues, maybe I'm insane, because maybe I crave attention, I don't know. I just wish, so very badly, I could start back, fresh, new. I wish I could be someone else, a new member, have a clean slate, I even tried discussing it with an admin but no, I understand why he'd say no, but I'm really displeased and, whilst I understand, I was just hoping I'd get a chance to see it through. Oh well. I hope when you reflect upon me in the future, you look at my role-play, my mentoring and my friendship, not the things I've done to displease you.

Apek:

I'll miss you, buddy. You're the next great guy on WCL.

Miami:

Nicest guy I know, the one I trust the most and the one who's the bestest of best friends.

Keelo:

Creative, visionary, very good RPer. WHF R.I.P

Dan:

I helped mentor you in WHF, and by god did you do me proud. You're a great RPer.

Samael:

[V]!!!! You're another good RPer.

Black:

Don't know you amazingly well, but you seem to be a good ambassador for the community.

Compton:

For the first half, you where my best bud and MY mentor. We drifted away however, which is a shame. I'll miss ya.

Sandra, Samantha, Jay, Milos, SGL, Block, all the old guys who aren't around much, or ever, anymore - thank you for the best server SAMP could ever give. I miss you guys.

oh and darkrandy is jesus

Drama queen is out.

Last edited by Notorious Mario on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:57 pm

No words about me, damn, btw.. bye, we will keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Bye, buddy...

-Bullet (remember the guy who tuned your savanna while [V] was neutral with [SBF])
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Bye Mario Sad
Btw wut about meh?
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Add me on MSN, PM me for it if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

►Randy◄ wrote:
Bye Mario Sad
Btw wut about meh?

Added!
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 pm

yea, black jesus...
swag trolling
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm

I cant understand you and never will...

Admins said you are banned for 2 weeks because you left [TDB] and we made a deal before it got scripted that if you leave it you get a ban.

And after 2 weeks you could of been back, what you will actually do I guess so for what in the hecks name you make these dramatic topics?

-Pce out, hope this time you leaving for real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm gone, just.. be classy, I'm gone. Say goodbye, that's all. I don't care 'bout being dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Said goodbye for 10 times now, so whats the point of saying it again? Just leave for once already.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Ten? Basic math fail? This ain't SLS, I only said goodbye once. This is WCL.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Anyways, not trying to create shit. Pleeeease stop provoking me, gah. Love ya'll. xx
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Dont double post, and dont act like some smart ass, you already made 1-2 topics on WCL that you were leaving, and now you doing it again, so I just want to make sure you leaving 100 % this time.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 pm

I am smart, I am an ass. They go hand in hand! But, you're right, it's been ONE, however.. I'm gone, man. Can't take it any longer, lol. Why can't you just say bye and not provoke me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Poor boy, you cant take it any longer Sad

If you cant just leave the forum and server and forget about everything

-As you wished here is your "Bye"

And to save you from "provokating" ill just lock another leaving topic of yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!   Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye everyone! It's been fun, real fun!
Page 1 of 1