West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Temple Drive Families Leader Application

Go down 
+13
Cholo|OG|Loco
Rashid
peanutt
Wh1t3
Nyne
Big_Jayh
Connection
[AFK]Lil Dan
GU1DE
gundus
† Maniac †
Alcatrazz
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

Temple Drive Families Leader Application Empty
PostSubject: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Marcus "Mugsy" Williams
Character Age:27
How does your character look:Very strong Afro-American,got tattoo on his back,on stomach,and on both arms.Height 5'11,Weight-196 Lbs,Black Sun-Glasses,Dark Green bandanna around his head.Got Dreadlocks,Black baggy pants,green green sweater.Got scar on his chest
Tell something you know about this gang:Temple Drive Families is a very organized and dangerous street gang.
TDF controls the whole Temple and is a big menace for the people who live there.
They own a huge drug business and turn the Temple streets into a drug store.
Temple Gangstas are known for their discipline and order.
They are also connected with other fam sets and are armed to the bones.They are driving Savanna`s,Greenwood`s,Voodo`s.

Character Biography`s:
Marcus Williams Biography:Marcus Williams,also known as Mugsy,was born and raised in Temple,area near the cemetery.The part called The Projects.While growing up,Marcus allways had respect from everyone in his neighborhood.THat was because his father,Orlando Williams was Temple Drive Families Kingpin.With his childhood friends Gun` and Diesel,they all grew up together in temple.Marcus jumped in gang when he was 15.Same destiny caught with Gun and Diesel.Today.These friends are Temple Drive Families OG`z

Gundus Ragen Biography:Gundus Ragen more known as Gun',was born and raised in Temple , area near the cemetery.With his childhood friends "Mugsy" and "Diesel",they all grew up together in Temple.Gundus Ragen later became to be a Temple Drive Families gang member when he was 16,same destiny caught with "Diesel" and "Mugsy",today those 3 childhood friends are Temple Drive Families OG'z.

Ray Kingston Biography:Ray Kingston or more known by his street name,"Diesel".He is born and raised in Temple Drive hood,at the age of 15 he went into gang banging and started banging with the gang called Temple Drive Families.His childhood was rough and he had 2 friends that were always with him,"Gun" and "Mugsy".Those 3 friends are friends 'tlll today,now he is a Temple Drive Families OG and has his house and a car.

Credits to Gundus for Gun`s biography and Diesel`s biography

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Alcatrazz
What is your real life age:15
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GTM +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:Vagos unofficial
What faction do you want to lead:Temple Drive Families
Why do you want to lead this faction:I was trying mexican RP but i got tired of it.I`m best at black RP. Very Happy
Can you be a good and active leader:Yes,i can be
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Yes,i agree.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Powergame is doing thing that are humanly impossible. EXP: /do John_Johnson picks up garbage truck and throws it away
Explain the term MG:Metagame is using OOC(Out of character) knowledge IC(In Character). EXP: You come to some player.You don`t know him ICly and you read his name and say "Hey Eric,what`s up?"
Give an example of a good /me command:/me Put`s hand in his/her pocket and start searching for car key`s.When he find`s it he came to car and unlocks it and hops in.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do Command is using to explain more your /me action.Like : /me Slowly Take`s out Magnum 357. from his/her waistline. /do Magnum 357. is in his/her left hand
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:9.5

Last edited by Alcatrazz on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 pm

they dosent own hole temple anyway gl 1+ afro
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Seville's Most Wanted wrote:

When I played SP I barely saw any TDB(same on WCLRP,L0L) only TDF in SP I saw so by the SP story I guess they do own the whole Temple.
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Gundus-TDF OG wrote:
Seville's Most Wanted wrote:

When I played SP I barely saw any TDB(same on WCLRP,L0L) only TDF in SP I saw so by the SP story I guess they do own the whole Temple.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT we dont follow SP.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:21 pm

L0C0C4T... + or - ??
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Leave them,only Admins or Faction members votes counts
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 pm

ill check ya all later
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:54 pm

-1 .I had enough of DM'ers for today , you showed me how much Gang hopper you was (( I know it ain't a rule but I hate it.)) Learn your '' Homies '' some rules , you know how too RP but today you showed me the most worst thing I ever seen before.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 pm

First of all...learn your homitos to dont BH and Rambo...thats first...second thing is...we didnt DM...we made a shootout nice and by RP style...we made vagos a set up...i was outsider in vagos...i didnt fitted there...i found myself in TDF...now u hate me bcs i left vagos...wtf??u mad brow?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Your homies started flame us OOC , I aint mad for you leaving. You guys come from nowhere started shoot at us. (( Notices : BIG SHOOT OUTS only at night time.)) I am mad because you only say bull shit.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm

1+
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Any proof that they flamed you???KingPin only said "they Ramboed...learn them something FFS"
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Tssh no I don't got any proof because I aint reporting ... don't use this as discussions, massage me instead.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

-1 From me, learn some more about the server. Looks like you and your members besides Gundus are all new to the server. Plus, you clearly don't know enough about the server's story line. You pulled a gun on me for no reason in MY hood of grove street because i was sitting inside of a black savanna. Also, attempting to jump me. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:52 pm

aight...i`ll fix myself up...
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:08 am

+1, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:05 am

Gonna stay NEUTRAL for now, need to see how you all first RP.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 am

I play yesterday with Alcatrazz ... He's RP is very good ... Good luck ma nigga. 1+
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Thank you all for your support and whatever you did say.
Alcatrazz,make some unofficial rank list or just a list of members pls and edit to the main post or post it here.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm

1+
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:57 pm

I`ll post it here:
Temple Drive Families Leader Application Rankszi

Legends

[TDF]Black - Jason "Q" Queenston

Temple Drive Families Leader Application 2qs2g02

Leader

Temple Drive Families Leader Application MceihtpromopicTemple Drive Families Leader Application Rank42
Alcatazz - Marcus "Mugsy" Williams

Right Hand

Gundus - Gundus "Gun" Ragen Temple Drive Families Leader Application Rank41

Veterans

Kingpin - Ray "Diesel" Kingston Temple Drive Families Leader Application Rank40

Souljas

___

O.G's

___

Gangstas

___

Thugs

___

Brothers

___

Homies

___

Outsiders

___

i will upload later with some pics etc... Credits to Black for rank structure...
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 pm

You know I change my mind , you are good RP'er I hope you make the Temple Drive Families active one day ... +1 keep it up .. and by the way when I am mad I don't take it out on you guys or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Cholo|OG|Loco

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:57 pm

+3 For My Best Dude ( alca ) i know your rp since months =)
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazz
Gangsta
Gangsta
Alcatrazz

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 pm

about rank list...i edited it up Full...but bcs i`m new member on forum i gotta wait 5 days more..."new members cant upload extended links bla bla" Very Happy ...tnx yall for support
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:48 pm

+1

I heard some good things about you from my people.
And I'm also glad to see that you took some of my ideas and designs.
I wish you good luck and I hope that you will make the TDF rolling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Drive Families Leader Application   Temple Drive Families Leader Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Drive Families Leader Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next