West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 pm

I am leaving the server because I don't fit in it. I would like to say some thanks and F**k you's: White(For leading OGF good), Casper, Nas, Ryder, Eiht, DarkRandy, Lil Familie, Young_wyte, Familie, Blaze, Bullet, Peanutt, Keelo, Rexxar, Dani(Serb serb Very Happy), Gundus(real O.G), Furious and Compton(Keep the server alive). If I forgot someone, sorry. F**k you Lance(Rakeem_Eastbrook), Kane_Wilson(Reme a.k.a Deniska) and OLD_SCHOOL. Peace, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Lol, just because we reported you.
Peace anyways.
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Yeah, you can F**k yourself.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I didn't really do anything to you but okay,F**k off you won't be missed.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Well peace... we had nice time in gang :S short but nice
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Lol Breathy, are you to scared to write that here? I think so , because you wouldnt pm me. Well, keep ethugging, peace again.

Breathy. wrote:
B***h ass cunt, you can F**k yourself in your scared ass. Go report me now again coz I am flaming you fuckhead. All you do is cry on forums, B***h ass fool.

I only can say :

Because i never did anything to you.
Just because i reported you, lol.
I hope you get a Life, and stop acting like a Child.
Haha, you are hating on me, do i look like i care? It shows how childish you are when you are giving me -1 respect in every post.
Let me correct myself.

Go and F**k your mommy like i did last night, and tell her to wash off her vagina - cheese.

EDIT: Hahah , calling me a child, who's hating you fucking abortive birth?
EDIT2:Leaving Misc_flame_war_in_progress
((I'm posting this so everyone can see how dumb and childish he is))

Last edited by Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:33 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 pm

If all of you knew me IRL, you would be the first one to blow me Lance. My mom doesn't let USB's like yours in her vagina. So, I am sorry and F**k off kid. And about "OLD school", I don't need to be missed you emotive cunt. Dan, yeah we did tebra. Lance, all I can say is that some day you will get that your parents are cousins, there is no question mark put why you are a retarded fuckhead. Sorry Kane Wilson that you are involved in this shit but you are crying just like this B***h ass Lance. I know I called you, "bro", in PM's Lance, but now I get how shamed I should be for being an "internet sibling" to you :/ I am feeling sorry for your mom, she cries everyday that she even gave a try to create a human, which means you aint a human, I must explain every sentence to you coz you won't get it B***h. I didn't write that here coz you were going to be like "Oh my gawsh, he flamed me, omg mom help me, tell me what to reply" and she would be like "He's a good boy, he has a big dick and I like it", but your dad would pussy out just like you do and he would tell you to report me, gawblin. Want your "respect" back ? Even though you will give it back to you with a fake profile.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Breathy. wrote:
If all of you knew me IRL, you would be the first one to blow me Lance. My mom doesn't let USB's like yours in her vagina. So, I am sorry and F**k off kid. And about "OLD school", I don't need to be missed you emotive cunt. Dan, yeah we did tebra. Lance, all I can say is that some day you will get that your parents are cousins, there is no question mark put why you are a retarded fuckhead. Sorry Kane Wilson that you are involved in this shit but you are crying just like this B***h ass Lance. I know I called you, "bro", in PM's Lance, but now I get how shamed I should be for being an "internet sibling" to you :/ I am feeling sorry for your mom, she cries everyday that she even gave a try to create a human, which means you aint a human, I must explain every sentence to you coz you won't get it B***h. I didn't write that here coz you were going to be like "Oh my gawsh, he flamed me, omg mom help me, tell me what to reply" and she would be like "He's a good boy, he has a big dick and I like it", but your dad would pussy out just like you do and he would tell you to report me, gawblin.
Quality.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG wrote:
((I'm posting this so everyone can see how dumb and childish he is))

Ye like you're more mature youself when you write this

Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG wrote:
Go and F**k your mommy like i did last night, and tell her to wash off her vagina - cheese.

EDIT: Hahah , calling me a child, who's hating you fucking abortive birth?

trolling

Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Troll.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Breathy. wrote:
If all of you knew me IRL, you would be the first one to blow me Lance. My mom doesn't let USB's like yours in her vagina. So, I am sorry and F**k off kid. And about "OLD school", I don't need to be missed you emotive cunt. Dan, yeah we did tebra. Lance, all I can say is that some day you will get that your parents are cousins, there is no question mark put why you are a retarded fuckhead. Sorry Kane Wilson that you are involved in this shit but you are crying just like this B***h ass Lance. I know I called you, "bro", in PM's Lance, but now I get how shamed I should be for being an "internet sibling" to you :/ I am feeling sorry for your mom, she cries everyday that she even gave a try to create a human, which means you aint a human, I must explain every sentence to you coz you won't get it B***h. I didn't write that here coz you were going to be like "Oh my gawsh, he flamed me, omg mom help me, tell me what to reply" and she would be like "He's a good boy, he has a big dick and I like it", but your dad would pussy out just like you do and he would tell you to report me, gawblin. Want your "respect" back ? Even though you will give it back to you with a fake profile.

Yeah, you did call me a bro.
Breathy. wrote:
F**k off bro. Ewww, did I call you bro ?? Shit... it's a shame being a sibling with you. Who are you calling a child you 10 years old wanker?
Rolling Eyes

Just GTFO, i dont need you here . hlone laugh
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I like Breathy now,Don't go Sad
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:51 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Breathy. wrote:
If all of you knew me IRL, you would be the first one to blow me Lance. My mom doesn't let USB's like yours in her vagina. So, I am sorry and F**k off kid. And about "OLD school", I don't need to be missed you emotive cunt. Dan, yeah we did tebra. Lance, all I can say is that some day you will get that your parents are cousins, there is no question mark put why you are a retarded fuckhead. Sorry Kane Wilson that you are involved in this shit but you are crying just like this B***h ass Lance. I know I called you, "bro", in PM's Lance, but now I get how shamed I should be for being an "internet sibling" to you :/ I am feeling sorry for your mom, she cries everyday that she even gave a try to create a human, which means you aint a human, I must explain every sentence to you coz you won't get it B***h. I didn't write that here coz you were going to be like "Oh my gawsh, he flamed me, omg mom help me, tell me what to reply" and she would be like "He's a good boy, he has a big dick and I like it", but your dad would pussy out just like you do and he would tell you to report me, gawblin.
Quality.

So what, geek? I don't need to have some high quality, I just need to know the basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:53 pm

You dont even know us IRL.
Leaving 682_images_3
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah, it's better that I don't.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Jordan wrote:
does it look like i care, g?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Breathy. wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Breathy. wrote:
Quality.

So what, geek? I don't need to have some high quality, I just need to know the basic stuff.
I didn't say anything bad,I still don't understand what I actually did too you but peace.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:07 pm

You 3(or 2 now that he leaves) got ban warned for this useless spamming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitime