West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

About RolePlaying with Police Officers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

About RolePlaying with Police Officers Empty
PostSubject: About RolePlaying with Police Officers   About RolePlaying with Police Officers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 am

Well since I started to roleplay as police officer I started understand how its hard to be a cop on our server, people are crying about that we don't have cops while PD is inactive, but when we have enough cops people just won't RP with us, because they're scared to lose their guns or get arrested or pay bill, please people start RPing normally for today I had enough every time when I tryed to check someone's drivers license it ended with some shootout also if I tryed to frisk some gang members they start crying about no reason but PD have right to frisk everyone who they want also if I try to frisk someone it ends with shootout too, fear cops like in movies, gang membewrs run from them but don't pick a rock and slam their head or shoot them...
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About RolePlaying with Police Officers   About RolePlaying with Police Officers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 am

Technique! wrote:
I tryed to frisk some gang members they start crying about no reason but PD have right to frisk everyone who they want also if I try to frisk someone it ends with shootout too, fear cops like in movies, gang membewrs run from them but don't pick a rock and slam their head or shoot them...

http://www.legalzoom.com/us-law/privacy/when-can-police-stop
Why wont we run? PD Always wins, they got tazers, armor and all that.
And if we run, you call for backup so it doesnt make sense at all to run away.

Edit:
Beverly Rice - July 2007 wrote:

A stop is justified if the suspect is exhibiting any combination of the following behaviors:

1.Appears not to fit the time or place.
2-Matches the description on a "Wanted" flyer.
3.Acts strangely, or is emotional, angry, fearful, or intoxicated.
4.Loitering, or looking for something.
5.Running away or engaging in furtive movements.
6.Present in a crime scene area.
7.Present in a high-crime area (not sufficient by itself or with loitering).
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: About RolePlaying with Police Officers   About RolePlaying with Police Officers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:31 am

It doesn't makes you always shoot at cops also when they're checking your driving license like GSF did today.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: About RolePlaying with Police Officers   About RolePlaying with Police Officers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 am

Lance wrote:
GSF turned into a dmer faction.
I only shoot at cops if there is no way out.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: About RolePlaying with Police Officers   About RolePlaying with Police Officers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About RolePlaying with Police Officers   About RolePlaying with Police Officers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About RolePlaying with Police Officers
Page 1 of 1