West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Vagos, my home.

Go down 
+8
Wh1t3
Big_Jayh
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rick
David
Compton/Kollay
[AFK]Lil Dan
Notorious Mario
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

The Vagos, my home.  Empty
PostSubject: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Before I share the storied history of the Vagos to you, I'd like to tell you about how passionate I am about this particular faction. I'm notoriously known for being a Vago, that's where everything started for me, where Compton somewhat took me under his wing and we had some great memories together. I remember all those days we'd roleplay, even Terminator, we'd have a blast. Ever since I left that, I always felt so bad about it because I left what I was destined to take. After Compton got sick of it, so did I, and I then proceeded to frolic along the path of nothingness.

The Vagos, my home.  1379426_o

The Vagos are a notorious street gang that have been plastered all around Los Santos for being a drug oriented gang. The recent influx of narcotics being smuggled into the city is reassuring to say the least. The culture of the Vagos is simple, you're basically in the gang for your entire life. You can't leave. Old, busted up members are still what I said, members. They have a code, blood in, blood out, that basically means that if you leave, you're gone in a casket. There's been multiple cases when members in prison would be killed because they know too much and might snitch, the way the La eMe influence the gang is important. La eMe is the Mexican Mafia, which means they control the street gangs on the inside, most members who've been incarcerated are former Vagos members and shot callers. The La eMe have connections from across the globe, and control even rival members gangs, but they're extremely secretive about everything. The Vagos are into all kinds of basic Latino activities; ranging from low rider meetings to barbecues to tacquitos on a hot summer night, that's how most of the Hispanic street gangs work.

Garcia's influence on the gang.

The Garcia era is legendary. Compton's reign as the leader was both fruitfal for the faction's overall success, but the influx of currency being pumped in through guns and drugs was phenomenal. They're a gang that's seen everything and have achieved monumental things, but the era wasn't all fun and games. Throughout the years, the gang was starting to die. An unidentified gentlemen who's notoriously known as diablo, has just broke out of prison and has realized that the gang has been shattered to pieces. Compton's gone, long gone, flew away into Mexico and is either hiding, locked up, or dead. The rest of the gang is dead and only a few of the soldiers remain.

OOC INFORMATION

As our gang originates from the Mexican Mafia, your character MUST have ties with mexican gang life and highly reccomended that they are Mexican-American or Mexican, and have parents or grandparents from Mexico. Exceptions may be made for some characters with latino backgrounds etc etc but this rule is very strict and being a character that is anything but mexican-american will reduce your chances of getting in IC greatly. Your character shouldn't be some black guy, you know how it should be.

IC Questions

Character Name: Mario Hernandez.
Character Age: 33.
How does your character look: He's older.
Tell something you know about this gang: I've been a member before, I let my RP talk for me.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Mario.
What is your real life age: 17
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): Canada.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: TECHNICALLY, I've been in one. Which is FYB.
What faction do you want to lead: Vagos.
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I can't let it die.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I assure you that.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: Sure.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is doing something that's not realistic towards your character, since he's a human being. I can't lift up a house and throw it in real life, can I? Therefore, I can't roleplay that.
Explain the term MG: HELLO, LIL_DAN, HOW'RE YOU? If I don't know your name, I can't say it. Nametags are OOC, therefore I'd have to find our your name IC.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me lifts up his shirt, withdrawing the loaded pistol from his pants, as he then turns saftey OFF.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do The television in the other room is playing, and you can hear the CNN broadcast.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7.

Last edited by Mario AKA Pimp O.G on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 pm

use right format, either edit ur topic or ill lock it.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Sure, I'll add it to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Exactly, no matter if this looks better or not, you just simply add the apply form to here aswel, because it is supposed to be here.

-GL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:40 am

Obviously i think your the right man for the job,your RP as a latino is fantastic and i'm sure you can do it in the proper way
+1
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks, Dave!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:22 am

+1, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:28 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 am

You're a good role player, I want to vote for you, but I'll hold my vote for now. You were already in some factions, I voted on your previous Ballas set leader application and you dropped out of it. I read the story, it's nice, probably the first time I see somebody on this server actively acknowledging La eMe in their role play as a Hispanic and you continue the gang's past.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm

+1 well i saw ur RP skills so y not to give ya a shot? Smile
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Would be awsome to have Vagos in the server.

We could make beefs n stuff

i rp seems to be good just want to check ur activity brah.

GL
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 pm

+1 from me, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:30 pm

It's nice to see someone passionated like that.
After this RP we did 2 days ago,i can say without esitation that you's a good RP'er.
You get a +1 from me.
Good Luck,bro'

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 am

I also wanna had that you realy feat in this hispanic gang leader thang.
After RP'ed with you again today and saw how you was leading,
You'r clearly the man for this faction.

Good luck for leading this faction,man.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 am

Thanks a ton! Your word means a lot.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:57 pm

good luck g' afro
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Too bad I can't vote but uhh.. Just try to stick with this faction. ;D
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:52 pm

+1

We need a good Vagos Leader.
And you are the right person for this job.
I count on you.
Don't disappoint me.
Good Luck Vato.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Accepted, good luck! Make us proud.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vagos, my home.    The Vagos, my home.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vagos, my home.
Page 1 of 1