West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation Empty
PostSubject: Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation   Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Pretty cool documentary about the raise of crack use in the ghettos and it's connection to rap music. It aired on VH1 some time ago. RZA mentions about mixing some with his weed, other rappers share interesting stories too. You even get spots with Freeway Ross and Azie Faison.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation   Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:49 am

I know i can't finish this whole thing, but it's useful history in hip hop and the time when crack came in the poor neighborhoods.

Edit: I watched some parts of it, and i never knew crack dealers and the drug itself inspired some rappers today like Snoop, B-Real (Cypress Hill), Wu Tang some of them were selling it befor but hip hop saved them.
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation   Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 pm

cool. shame not working anymore xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation   Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planet Rock: The Story of Hip Hop and the Crack Generation
Page 1 of 1