West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Hepburn Heights Crew

Go down 
+5
Wh1t3
stalkur
DaParasite
Compton/Kollay
Lil_Familie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

Hepburn Heights Crew Empty
PostSubject: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Hepburn Heights Crew Tj6MMVU

Birth

Donald "AWOL" Stallworth was born on 7th Octomber 1978,All Saints Hospital Los Santos.
Donald lost his beloved father at the age of 3 years old,as he has been fooled by his mom he was off in a business trip,but sooner or later,he found out the truth about the death of his father.

Childhood

Hepburn Heights Crew LusYXj0

Donald was a normal kid,having normal friends,living the normal life.
He found a best friend,which he grew up with,but that best friend was a troublemaker,nothing compared to Donald.
At the age of 13 he started losing that friend,Donald's friend was out on the streets with the notorious Hepburn Heights Crew. He was selling drugs,aswell as doing dangerous missions for the leaders of the street crime organization. One day Donald,caught his best friend getting high off his own product,as he was snoring a line of cocaine in the kitchen of his house. However the troublemaking boy,managed to make Donald snort a short line of cocaine just to try the product.Not long after Donald became a drug-addicted kid,as he started hanging out with his friend once again,but however hided from the drug pushing group,aswell he was hiding from his mother.

Things Done Changed

Hepburn Heights Crew XCl2w9O

The drug Business has blew up across the whole state.

February 21st,1992.

An afro-american male has been gun downed in a alleyway.
Male seems to be later recognized as drug dealer Daniel Willson.
Donald Stallworth is now Four-Teen years old,without a place to live in,without a school to learn in,and with one less friend.
He kept searching for a right way to fix things,but it was too late. His final decision was to join the Hepburn Heights Crew,so he could trust somebody to have his back. He got introduced into the illegal organization shortly,as he began as a "Guardian",and achieved ranks all the way to a "Notorious Pusher".The organization was going as its finest,but one day the members started to vanish one by one.Members of the Hepburn Heights Crew were no more.

Back where it all started.

Hepburn Heights Crew MP03Fpq

More than 20 years passed. Los Santos gangs have now been recruited,and fighting against each other. The afro-americans "Orange Grove Families" and the "East Side Ballas",and the mexicans "North Side Vagos" and "South Side Aztecas",aswell as two notoruis organizations "Slayermen M.C." - Biker organization,"American Mafia" - As a mafia organization.
Donald "AWOL" Stallworth comes back in Los Santos after 20 years passed,since he was away in Liberty City.He managed to recruit a friend from Liberty City with him,aswell as he found contact with an old Hepburn Height member Bankston "Bank" Morrison. Donald has a strong hold of the East Coast of Los Santos,gaining power day by day,making the street organization back on the top where it belongs.

Hepburn Heights Crew Ll1tPFi

Last edited by DopeDod. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Reserved.

*Will show the other topics i will make if this gets accepted.

Updated.

Gallery:

Chat:

Hierchary:

OOC Info:

Last edited by DopeDod. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Will stay neutral on this for now, will have to see your effort.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Lil_Familie wrote:
Will stay neutral on this for now, will have to see your effort.

I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Looks good, i'll be waiting for screenshots and some game activity.

/goodluck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:24 pm

You know we RP in 2017 right?
On topic: neutral till I see RP.
Goodluck
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:37 pm

@DaParasite - Yes i know we are.

@Compton/Kollay - Thanks dude.

Recruiting another one.

Hepburn Heights Crew GAk4RHG

Hepburn Heights Crew MGQ2Y5g

Hepburn Heights Crew PimvNVD

Hepburn Heights Crew JjVrA3U

Hepburn Heights Crew UHsyrRR

Hepburn Heights Crew Ep8AeDK

Hepburn Heights Crew DM0Pdpx

Hepburn Heights Crew PguGjjX

Hepburn Heights Crew E55Jf8A

Hepburn Heights Crew HcNDb8h
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Couple harmless mistakes I saw

2nd paragraph. you missed a "t" in the sentence where Donald's friend was getting high on his own product (snored instead of snorTed)

And another one was, with the MC. It's Ashen Legion MC instead of Slayermen MC.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to see your effort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 5:04 pm

maintain activity, roleplay at all times and take as many screenshots as possible and you should be fine.

good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Dem Spots

Hepburn Heights Crew 1KioxSL

Hepburn Heights Crew 5zL5hpZ

Hepburn Heights Crew 2Q4Lwtb

Hepburn Heights Crew 1tdkryZ

Hepburn Heights Crew 5oKrAGe

Hepburn Heights Crew KHiTcs1

Hepburn Heights Crew I5aSW0W

Hepburn Heights Crew 1BvkDfq

Hepburn Heights Crew HpHVCdD

Hepburn Heights Crew CYsNmsV

Hepburn Heights Crew 3AyARIm

Hepburn Heights Crew Hj2Uo7w

Hepburn Heights Crew 7qJHfFq

Hepburn Heights Crew NVIhipQ

Hepburn Heights Crew I9g13zc

Last edited by DopeDod. on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lion
Lion

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:36 pm

I like your screenshots Dope, keep it up like that!
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Not to sound like an ass but I'ma little bit disappointed.
First of all your 39 year old chatacter, easily changable but I doubt you considered a 39 year old wouldn't act like a teenager. I'm fine with him being older it's just odd. Most street gang members don't make it after 21 so I'd like to know more was he in jail? how did he get control? I like the part about him being from a diffrent state but I think it's too easy to just give him control how about show efforot of how you take your hoods back. Also cocaine addict since the age of 13? doubt he'll live to be over 25.
The RP overall is disappointing to me, it's very simplfied and reflects poorly on you. If these things will not be changed and your story will not be fact checked with some reality I'll find it difficult to upvote this, regardless of how much I want all factions to be active
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 10:56 pm

nightmare wrote:
I did not know Ice Cube and The Game were known members of the Hepburn Heights Crew.

The signature was made that way by Lil_Familie's old GFX Corner,stop bitching and hating. Years passed. Get a grip. Don't think you are something better than the rest of the community.

@DaParasite

Trying my best,like it or not,that's all i can do. I couldn't think more to do the story,but i can still think of something icly,how i still live,it's not 100% said i should post that everything on once,i guess? I'll think of something,and add it to the story if needed. Thanks for the headsup.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:50 pm

-Nightmare's comment has been deleted-
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Casual Monday Morning

Hepburn Heights Crew MTf1g20

Hepburn Heights Crew JyiM500

Hepburn Heights Crew TniTGj1

Hepburn Heights Crew QlXKRSU

Hepburn Heights Crew 636XWsw

Hepburn Heights Crew FLYBMfL

Hepburn Heights Crew N1s7eAe

Hepburn Heights Crew CzwaepQ

Hepburn Heights Crew LnBfp7T
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:17 pm

These screenshots are nice, but I prefer looking at unedited screenshots in a leader application (*). You could add a spoiler at the end of your post that contains the unedited screens.

(*) when others are involved in the roleplay, not so much when you're alone.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Yepperson wrote:
These screenshots are nice, but I prefer looking at unedited screenshots in a leader application (*). You could add a spoiler at the end of your post that contains the unedited screens.

(*) when others are involved in the roleplay, not so much when you're alone.

Well i usually always delete the original ones after i edit them,but i edit them with the same text from the same things happening ICly.
But alrighty,i will upload them nonedited from now on : )
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:13 pm

I like that you're trying with the resources you currently have. Roleplaying alone is not an easy task, however it's necessary for a leader. Try to create somewhat more complex RPs IF alone. I do like the effort, and I also have to commend you for the RP we had while I was on my MC account. It's good that even though while I was outnumbered, you, as a leader of a drug cartel, didn't risk getting into a useless street fight which could lead to you getting arrested, hindering your organization.
You have improved in every category ever since I last RPed with you(on previous WCL versions), and that's a big plus already. I'm willing to give you a chance if you improve your maturity. As a leader you have to be impartial. Friends or enemies, they are all equal to you as a faction leader. Also if you could keep /b on a minimum, that'd be even more perfect.
If you can work on all of these, you have a +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:30 pm

@stalkur

Thank you for the chance,i won't let you down. : )
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Looks good, DopeDod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew   Hepburn Heights Crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hepburn Heights Crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Gangs & Factions-
Jump to: