West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting Admin Buhinc

Go down 
+6
nightmare
Yepperson
Nyne
Rhyme
Rashid
DaParasite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:59 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Buhinc wrote:
Kompot wrote:
All I can say is that I saw you crusing around Ganton and El Corona areas, I don't know about no motels nd gas staions.

Also I never mentioned that I was at Jefferson Motel, so that's right I was cruising around Ganton and at El Corona when I saw you guys went there, so idk why is he mentioning Jefferson Motel.
The car was swapped in Jefferson when you were met it was the gas station and you went on the way to El Corona. The entire way and the torching I was looking all around no one was there yet somehow you knew and was at El Corona that same moment. You used the fact that I asked for your permission to torch OGF hangout to your RP.

I mentioned that there was brown car only and few people are buring complex..I don't said that I saw you talking it from somewhere.. neither who are attackers because you were masked
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Buhinc wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Buhinc wrote:
Kompot wrote:
All I can say is that I saw you crusing around Ganton and El Corona areas, I don't know about no motels nd gas staions.

Also I never mentioned that I was at Jefferson Motel, so that's right I was cruising around Ganton and at El Corona when I saw you guys went there, so idk why is he mentioning Jefferson Motel.
The car was swapped in Jefferson when you were met it was the gas station and you went on the way to El Corona. The entire way and the torching I was looking all around no one was there yet somehow you knew and was at El Corona that same moment. You used the fact that I asked for your permission to torch OGF hangout to your RP.

I mentioned that there was brown car only and few people are buring complex..I don't said that I saw you talking it from somewhere.. neither who are attackers because you were masked
To see the brown car you must have followed us but somehow you were in El Corona at that time? do explain

Last edited by DaParasite on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Buhinc wrote:

I'm sorry for your bad sound quality I can hear if players are driving around area you can't say it's bullshit if you can't hear

At rule 40 if I wouldn't jump in I would stay near him and aim in head it can be re rped if you wan't don't worry, don't worry about my mistakes because I admit that I took some weapons as AM, mind your mistakes you will feel better

Great way to say: "You're right, now leave me alone while I settle this with DaPa and Compton", I have the right to point out your silly mistakes due to the fact that you ruined not only my RP scenes but also the RP scenes of 11 other players.

You broke rule #40 by getting into his vehicle and continuing the RP. Now that you get confronted with it you want a re-RP? That's a bit late, isn't it?

Last edited by Belgica on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Do Explain these aswell:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Nope dapa you don't understand I passed over Ganton noticed you guys burning complex, went to El Corona when I saw people from Ganton heading there I stopped them at EC tell them what I saw and that's all, explain what? He explained you and also I said that I gave weapons to myself that's how Rolla recieved his sniper also at that moment, also "changing accents" I never changed accent only clothes, and Bible nothing wasn't confronted I said everything CAN be re rped not that I want to re rp, you may read everything so you will understand
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Nope dapa you don't understand I passed over Ganton noticed you guys burning complex, went to El Corona when I saw people from Ganton heading there I stopped them at EC tell them what I saw and that's all, explain what? He explained you and also I said that I gave weapons to myself that's how Rolla recieved his sniper also at that moment, also "changing accents" I never changed accent only clothes, and Bible nothing wasn't confronted I said everything CAN be re rped not that I want to re rp, you may read everything so you will understand
You were going to through Idlewood gas station to the way to El Corona. I was monitoring every single angel each and every one you were not there even for a moment. Now let's say I buy into this crap. The torching could've taken tops 2 minutes that means In two minutes you saw us, saw what we were doing and knew where grove is, Otherwise why did you go to El Corona and not oh let's say call 911?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:24 pm

The point isn't that one event which as you see I didn't even post myself. You have over 11 cases in this report please do explain them. I'm not the only one here. I can't even see how in over 11 times so many people are wrong and you are right.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:25 pm

I told you all my story so I'm done.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Basically, your "weapon" here is admin commands.
Imagine this, using your "weapon" which is let's say a Flak, against other players, which would be foot soldiers armed with rifles.
Not fair, is it?

I vouch to get the "weapons" seized, hombre.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Deleting OLD_SCHOOL's post? Here's what he said:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:

define 'fallow'.

And your story is shit, full of bullshit.
You've done your story, here's my review on it: You are one abusive administrator.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Buhinc wrote:
I told you all my story so I'm done.
Over one case. Now explain how a white male that's what you RP can front as a mexican in a mask and a ponytailed biker and not raise suspicion. Who the fuck allowed you to have those cameras? that's full Metagaming can you deny that? And again how could you know so much about everyone espcailly about DP just you happen to appear and disappear in the right time to follow them around.
Shit Bull if I had that much luck I'd go and get a lotto ticket you will win the first prize with that luck.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Belgica wrote:
You've done your story, here's my review on it: You are one abusive administrator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:43 pm

So you tried to explain all of your metagaming as coincidental and said that there's no reason that of youre on admin duty, which you weren't, that you can't spectate people but the thing is that you're using what you see while spectating to advantage yourself and your role play -- if you didn't know, that's what metagaming is.

This report isn't just just about you using admin commands to spawn yourself weapons, which is all you've based your defense on but you don't understand the concept of not metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 6jf4ud
I've took my time to read the whole topic a few times, reading every post and counting how much people were involved in this report.

Coincidence or not, it's a lot against 1, full democracy.

I do have suspicions myself on how can someone hear foot steps? jumps and car sounds. Surely you can hear them, but in a really close range and you cannot identify a person by those sounds. The admin commands to spec people and to give weapons were abused. You  went way over my permission of selling weapons with the command. You started giving yourself weapons that are not "script" added to the server for a reason and by that creating unfair situations.

All the camera thing that involves the spec command is unacceptable as well, same as randomly heard /b's that were used by you in a IC matter.

Guess all the trouble is coming from the admin level.

It's 8 players against 1 and there's not much I can do but say that you've just lost your admin level.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Admin Buhinc   Reporting Admin Buhinc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Admin Buhinc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2