West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

My Refund

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Your Name:Emmet
What You Lost?:A Colt with 4000 bullets and a Tec9 with Infinite Bullets
Describe What Happend:Game Bugged and i died
Date and Time of Happening:17TH SEPTEMBER,2011
Screenshots and Proofs:No Screens but [SBF]Keelo knows, cuz' he gave me the guns
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeah i sold them.For those who think how i did for get that much bullet,its simple,each time i /crack someone,i still is gun.i kept Tec-9 for a LOOONG time and i had more than 10 000 bullets.

Emmet,this was not infinite,the Tec-9 had around 10 000 bullets,but paseed 9999,number dont appear.

On Topic : Yeah i sold him the gun Colt/Uzi but i don't know how he loose them,but he realy had them.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks for proofin it
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am

Something about this here is strange, i calculated a bit after i checked the prices ingame.
The ammunation is closed so i guess you bought it at the dealers, the place is willowfield has different prices so i will just negate this.

To buy one Colt 4 - Costs 100 $ - You get 30 Ammo,
You said - You had 4.000 Ammo - So you/someone paied around 14.000 $ for it

To buy one Tec9 - Costs 250 $ - You get 90 Ammo
You said - You had around 10.000 Ammo - So you/someone paied around 280.000$ for it.

Which is overall 294.000 $ - Each hour you get a payday of 700 - so you/someone played 420 hours - 17,5 days (fully without breaks) And spent ALL! the money on weapons? I doubt that ANYONE here or we all TOGETHER played that much.

And since you (Keelo) still have 39.000 $ (ingame) I assume you didnt buy it.

So how about you guys tell us really what you did and where you have it from.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Well since you guys dont reply anymore i think i hitted a sore point.
I want to give you guys some explanation options, so you will get easier out of that story.

1. Someone of you hacked the weapons (temp ban/perm ban)
2. An admin gave you those weapons (admin abuse, loosing a current level)
and last but not least (and my personal favorite because i know you guys)
3. You bug abused somehow a glitch in the bot trading. Bugs must be reported in the section and not been exploited. (warn/temp ban/perm ban)

The admin team expects an answer from you guys, else i will pick a solution for you and im pretty sure you wont like it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Agree with strike. Strike i'll talk with you bout this when i inspect them.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

Ok fine, since you guys dont answer (and i gave you quite enough time to do so) you will get your penalty.

Keelo consider yourself as ban warned 1/3. For exploiting Glitches.

For Emmet Jr.: Next time please tell an admin about such huge masses of Ammo. 1. They aint needed 2. They are impossible to achieve without bug using.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:30 am

Actually Strikeh, ammo is needed (well not above 9999 ofc lmao) to fight against the ballas,vagos ,etc. (enemys generally) trolling
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:11 am

DarkRandy forum warned for spam and trolling.

As for refund, you wont get all that ammo you had because it was obtained trough a bug.
Admins will decide the amount you'll get back

Strike said Keelo is ban warned 1/3 for exploiting glitches.

Locked, unless other admins want to say something, let them unlock.

Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 am

Strike wrote:
Ok fine, since you guys dont answer (and i gave you quite enough time to do so) you will get your penalty.

Keelo consider yourself as ban warned 1/3. For exploiting Glitches.

For Emmet Jr.: Next time please tell an admin about such huge masses of Ammo. 1. They aint needed 2. They are impossible to achieve without bug using.

Yo' What the F**k nigga ? I fuckin' told y'all i was stealin' weapons from my victims,i ain't no hacking or bug explotin' shit.Seriously,removes this Warn.I can't realy tell you name from peoples since it's doing like 1 weeks but i remember that i had around 7500 bullets of Tec-9 and i /crack'ed some FYB and one of dem add a Tec-9 with almost 3000 bullets ( I dont know how he got it but this ain't ma problem.)

I ain't gona get warn for something i didnt do,i bought weapons from Emmet or sometime from the Ganton Bot,just check it by yo'self,they ain't bugged,atleast,i don't think and i'm not a damn hacker,
So removes this warns,man,this is useless
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 am

Keelo wrote:

Yo' What the F**k nigga ? I fuckin' told y'all i was stealin' weapons from my victims,i ain't no hacking or bug explotin' shit.Seriously,removes this Warn.I can't realy tell you name from peoples since it's doing like 1 weeks but i remember that i had around 7500 bullets of Tec-9 and i /crack'ed some FYB and one of dem add a Tec-9 with almost 3000 bullets ( I dont know how he got it but this ain't ma problem.)

I ain't gona get warn for something i didnt do,i bought weapons from Emmet or sometime from the Ganton Bot,just check it by yo'self,they ain't bugged,atleast,i don't think and i'm not a damn hacker,
So removes this warns,man,this is useless

Finally you replied, thats all i wanted. I warned you before that you had a deadline until you can reply concerning this topic. And please could you write english here?
You are an old player so i believe you when you say you stole it from someone who maybe exploited that glitch. But next time dont give it to others please, and if you own such a gun dont be so cocky to even write a refund topic about it. Also i hope you will reply next time faster than this.

Removed the ban warn from Keelo

Locked again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Refund   My Refund Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Refund
Page 1 of 1