West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]    Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:45 am

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   8wkxme

(NEWSER):

Today is August 2, 2014. around 11 AM while big San Frierro’s Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival were held, a report of murder just got the police department to work and took attention of our cameras to other side of the city.

As soon as news team arrived to the scene, the area were taken under consideration by police department and /FIB/. Our news team tried to find why the special FBI team was taking action there. Might be for OLMA Festival or something esle.

PD and FBI representatives refusing to give more information to news team while we predict it can be big file murder. An interesting fountainhead says that the cameras of shops around the block been down since morning untill now.

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   Mq6Qq2

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   EQ8XQD

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   Jz39zg

Finally we could reach to a FBI spokeman..
(Newser): Mr. Warrener can you give us more information about the murder?
FBI spokeman: Well at the moment I cannot give you any information because we lack of it ourselves but we could identify the victim.
FBI spokeman: Victim's name is, Aguero Araujo and wanted individual by FBI.
(Newser): Oh then the victim has care-file, what kind of it?
FBI spokeman: Sorry I cannot answer to this question right now.
(Newser): Any idea why were the cameras around the block were down or taken down?
FBI spokeman: We're searching the cause.
(Newser): Allright seems like no one right now has lots of information, we thank Mr. Warrener FBI spokeman.

For now one this is all info we could get but as always SA news team looking forward to get more news and share with our citizens.

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   S3ncjp

San Fierro Police Department Harbor Homicide detectives are asking for the public’s help in providing any information that would lead them to more information.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Harbor Homicide Detectives, Detective Alexis Mendez at (310) 726-4582.  During non-business hours or on weekends, calls should be directed to 1-877-LAPD-24-7 (1-877-567-3247). Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (800-012-8477).  Tipsters may also contact Crime Stoppers by texting to phone number 274637 (C-R-I-M-E-S on most keypads) with a cell phone.  All text messages should begin with the letters “SFPD.” Tipsters may also go to www.lspdonline.org, and click on "Anonymous Web Tips.”

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   6Yn3NvMysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]   XR7nJY
Back to top Go down

Mysterious murders [SAN FIRERRO NEWS EDITION]
Page 1 of 1