West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Run, Fat Bear, Run!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

Run, Fat Bear, Run! Empty
PostSubject: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 pm

I think I have proven my self credible, Sean.

Note: The video might not be flawless, made it for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Just for the shits & giggles.

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 am

This nigguh credible as fuck now.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't really see how this is funny, you just run around the map... Uh, I guess I just have no sense of humor and can't understand what is funny in that, ugh, video. Nice video, I guess, though... It seems like you put some effo-- It seems like you did a good job recording it.
Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 am

Nightmare wrote:
I don't really see how this is funny, you just run around the map... Uh, I guess I just have no sense of humor and can't understand what is funny in that, ugh, video. Nice video, I guess, though... It seems like you put some effo-- It seems like you did a good job recording it.

You won't find it funny, until you've understand what happend. Thanks though, I've made it just to prove to Sean that I'm credible.

Plus it does get to a point where it get boring but anyways I've just made it for "Shits & Giggles" Just like Belgica said.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:08 am

Rashid wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

You won't find it funny, until you've understand what happend. Thanks though, I've made it just to prove to Sean that I'm credible.

Plus it does get to a point where it get boring but anyways I've just made it for "Shits & Giggles" Just like Belgica said.

Explain then, the only thing I see if you running around the city and then entering a restaurant which is obviously not funny.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:14 am

Nightmare wrote:
Rashid wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

Explain then, the only thing I see if you running around the city and then entering a restaurant which is obviously not funny.

He's in a skin that represents being fat. Rhyme would've never thought IC'ly that Big Bear (Rashid) would be able to run all the way to the restaurant considering he's in no shape at all. Big Bear (Rashid) has proven that he can do it. He runs across the city to then stuff his stomach with unhealthy food.
Plus the way Big Bear runs is funny.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:33 am

Belgica wrote:
He's in a skin that represents being fat. Rhyme would've never thought IC'ly that Big Bear (Rashid) would be able to run all the way to the restaurant considering he's in no shape at all. Big Bear (Rashid) has proven that he can do it. He runs across the city to then stuff his stomach with unhealthy food.
Plus the way Big Bear runs is funny.

So this video was posted on the forums for an IC reason, even though it isn't IC and because of the fact that Big Bear runs in a funny way it isn't considered trolling? Okay, it's probably just me, but I don't understand how something like that is funny, you could've at least put some more effort into that shit... doubt it was possible, anyway.. but again, that's an opinion not a fact.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Nightmare wrote:

So this video was posted on the forums for an IC reason, even though it isn't IC and because of the fact that Big Bear runs in a funny way it isn't considered trolling? Okay, it's probably just me, but I don't understand how something like that is funny, you could've at least put some more effort into that shit... doubt it was possible, anyway.. but again, that's an opinion not a fact.

It's not even close to trolling. This isn't posted for an IC reason, the event was IC'ly but he had proven him IC'ly that he's capable of running miles and he had recorded it.

If you don't like it, so be it.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 am

"Everybody likes to party sometimes, CJ, **sniff** See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run, Fat Bear, Run!   Run, Fat Bear, Run! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run, Fat Bear, Run!
Page 1 of 1