West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Enough is Enough..

Go down 
+5
Compton/Kollay
Macc
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Big_Jayh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

All families should lock joining or the whole server will get fucked up..

srsly we only got a few players of ballas and like 20 players of Families..

SBF locked joining alrdy..
TDF and GSF should do the same.

In my eyes Black and Miami are just selfish atm for making a big gang they dont think about other ppl atm only about their faction

This shit should be fixed

(No offence)
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

dude we need a few more members atleast 2 more and then we lock i think
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 pm

WHAT THE F**k?! and what then you got over 23430489023439280 members and then!?

srsly im gonna fucking rage the fk out..

JUST LOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Lmfao you just say that because you a balla and you can't take the fact you ain't getting members. People can "lock" their factions when they damn want to.
Not you telling them they have to lock it so you can get members. It ain't like that, you know.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Well actually you are only fucking yourself in the ass with this selfish shit bcuz you dont got anyone to beef with or attack you will all attack each other all allieships will be broken ppl will leave the server server will die im doing this for the server not for my gang.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

so lock n bin it then if no one cares ok but all of you will see that i am right.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Heinekn wrote:
Well actually you are only fucking yourself in the ass

I loled so hard that I spilled some yogurt on my shirt and now I need to change it xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Heinekn wrote:
All families should lock joining or the whole server will get fucked up..

srsly we only got a few players of ballas and like 20 players of Families..

SBF locked joining alrdy..
TDF and GSF should do the same.

In my eyes Black and Miami are just selfish atm for making a big gang they dont think about other ppl atm only about their faction

This shit should be fixed

(No offence)

FYI, I need active members, & I need a member who can do a good job when I'm not around, & no I'm not being "selfish", I don't ALWAYS get members Everyday & I don't force them to join if that's what you think. Also, I don't only think about my own faction, I just do what I need to do to make it stable, & last, I won't lock my apps (Which really isn't an app, I don't have one, I take them in by RP skills) untill I know for sure that ALL my members can RP well without me being there, since I'v seen members before fucking around.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Heinekn wrote:
Well actually you are only fucking yourself in the ass with this selfish shit bcuz you dont got anyone to beef with or attack you will all attack each other all allieships will be broken ppl will leave the server server will die im doing this for the server not for my gang.

Insulting won't get you nowhere and your whinning too.
If I was a leader of a faction I have to close it because of you? lmao, you mad. And people can join whatever they want. Not you telling them what to do so deal with it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:30 pm

k then
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 pm

GSF dosent got so much active members,they shouldt lock there set,but
but TDF should lock there set
Back to top Go down
?????

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Learn to speak positivous with people, and if you can't get some active members its your own problems, spend more time on recruit, bring people from other servers.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

I have to agree.. I see waay too much families on and just few ballas/vagos/varrios
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Lol, Heinekn, chill out dude...And actually NONE of us here can make Black 'n' Miami or anybody else to lock their Applications just cause if our/your set is low on Members, like Jacky said, bring some friends or people from other Servers, advertise the Server on SA-MP forums, etc, etc...Don't rage like a little dumb kid just cause your set/gang is low on members and other gangs like Families are big, even if I agree that we need more Ballas, we can't force anybody to lock their Set Apps., nuff' said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 pm

So what? People join a Gang what ever they want, its their choice so we dont need to lock up . If you have Problems with getting Members it aint our fault. The People join the gang that fits with their character. Do you think if we Lock it you get more members? Selfish? The only selfish thing here is your Post. It's not about getting members, it about having a great rp.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Alright Lance, no need to say what was already said a few times lol..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:39 pm

i didnt read the other posts G' Wink sry
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:33 am

We discussed all that was needed.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Enough is Enough.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough..   Enough is Enough.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-