West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Black Don - PEN.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

The Black Don - PEN.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Don - PEN.1   The Black Don - PEN.1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:54 am

The song is a capella. It's to sing or rap without an instrumental.
In character wise this is a quick 2 verse rap from a local guy from Los Santos who was given an opportunity to share his lyrical ability on Radio Los Santos.

Verse I
i'm sharper than a sword slice from the wu tang
deadlier than any gang on documentaries
i'm a gangster with educated vocabulary slang
who wears more jewelry than 2 chains
stronger than the rock in pain and gain
it was written i was  made to make it rain cash, born to flash
stashing cocaine in piles, ruled by dollars life style
the versatile rapper, the black eminem like i should've been in 8 mile
i do this for the streets, and for them kids who was young like me
i'm the black guy getting hung, and i'll rap till my lungs are out of air
better than drake and take care, i'm the king of los santos, i'm fucked up like  bad child care at their  day care, i even declare i'm the best to hold a mic, i gave you fair warning, beware, i'm the nigga who made your wife have an affair, fuck your prayers, i swear they're useless as fuck, i am tony montana, and this city is my ring, woo, ric flair, spare no lives, you can't compare me to 2pac or biggie, they lousy like a dude without pubic hair, i'm a future millionaire, growl loud like a damn grizzly bear, anybody else is just soft, they get ripped like clothing that wear and tear, they just like babies learning to sit on the potty chair, take a good look at what you are reading, you are staring at the best to ever do it, put whoever thinks they are a rapper under me, never will stop, till i reach my goal, and be number one

Verse II

The most wanted, got the helicopter lights on me, i make rich niggas look broke while you other rappers choke up when you try to spit, the fiends make you look weak they sniff more lines than you ever having a chance to have bars
they chase after black tar, or heron, fake rappers are as straight as lebron's hairline
you niggas are funny like kevin hart, but in everybody's eyes i'm a felon
i got bad luck like getting pulled over by a sheriff while i'm running drug errands
you might got dreams of foreign cars and broads, mother fucker i'm living it
take out your notepad and jot notes down, here's a lesson from a nigga who should never be a parent i create terror and torment, i don't talk with no informant
making bent to pay my rent, my talent isn't no god given gift sent from above the rim
i move quick like sonic the hedgehog, out running 5 second rappers and police men
my lyrics are no steroid drug supplement, i murder pages with my pen, putting the words dead on the news event don't try to misrepresent what you tryna be, take some advice and consent, from a gent
Back to top Go down

The Black Don - PEN.1
Page 1 of 1