West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI

Go down 
+2
Micklo
Dopeman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Empty
PostSubject: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Tag

Ruled By Dollars Mafia is an top set in Los Santos, the mafia itself is known to be multi-racial set. The gang first started out as Brooks crew back in days, it was formed by two afro-american brothers that obviously wore same last name 'Brooks'. It was developed into an organized drug ring that was lead by two brothers, it have raised the crime and drug trafficking rate in Ganton so much that soon it got closed. Most of the members that were in Brooks crew were deceased and/or were imprisoned for life sentence, Brooks crew experienced an big fall that they expect coming so the duo decided to move out to Idlewood with couple of more members. Idlewood was well populated area so they had some sales, but the soldier that have really stick out is Luigh Rhodes that was involved with Haitian Bloods set. It didn't took alot for Rhodes to become an Captain, he lead an crew at Idle-stack when couple of weeks later Brooks brothers disappeared. Rhodes was left with two girls only in his little crew.

thread.png

Hepburn Heights DTO was officially formed by three drug dealers, Rhodes, Brandon and Dumars that moved in Idlewood Gas Station where they did they dealing. The trio was making low cash they weren't even close to their goal so they decided to put other gangs on run for them. DEA was following the trio as they wanted to shut them down so fast so they wouldn't have to deal as much as they was with Brooks. Some rookies that were making some minor crimes were arrested alot as well same rookies that were caught with drugs snitched on Hepburn Heights DTO. DEA waited for couple of months and caught the trio dealing when they was all arrested in cross-fire with an DEA agent. After couple of months an old-head from back in the days 'Recklezz' came back to town and bailed them out. Rhodes decided to keep things legal until they reach some recruits and keep police away from them when he bought an Nightclub, 'The Player's Nightclub', but Los Santos seemed so dry that they didn't have lot of business nor threw any parties. Rhodes didn't get any workers for the strip club so he sold it, Brandon that found a regular club took some money off Rhodes and bought it. Decorated it and kept paperwork and everything legal, the club was near grave-yard in Temple.

archived.png

Ruled By Dollars Mafia was an come-out from Brandon he was the one that came up with name and Rhodes with recruits. Dumars was the right hand that dealt with rookies and showed them how do things workout, Rhodes wanted to keep police off him as always so he decided to move up town to Temple housing projects were he bought a house. GND was considered that trio didn't show any kind of crime activity so they decided to re-search the places where they have been and found Dumars and Rhodes talking at Temple Housing Projects. While two agents was in the vehicle Rhodes noticed them and jogged away to his vehicle when he drove away without Dumars. The agents decided to stay still and hope that Rhodes was going to bring some drugs, when an Huntley drove into them and left them dead on scene. Murderer wasn't identified, but all thoughts were on Rhodes, GND haven't made any moves but are examining the violence that was posted on youtube by unknown users. Ruled By Dollars Mafia is characterized as an wild, violent, drug trafficking gang.

Documentaries
Gangland - The Gangster Disciples AKA The GDs

Rappers affiliated with RULED BY DOLLARS
The Black Don

Last edited by Dopeman on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm

-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Last edited by Dopeman on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 am

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Red_carpet
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Money, we on.
RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI 4e98deaecdc2e353d319eaace5f2df46

I will do my best to stay active, truth is I got three exams ranging from 18th June to 27th June so I'll focus on that first. After that I'll commit.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Good luck on them exams, man.

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Ruledbymoney
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:52 pm

This one for my young niggas. Squadd
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Barbershop
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:15 am

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Nah
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:52 am

I wish this drug update gets finished soon.
As well, waiting for most of players to come back to server lol. Spring-break is oon!

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Work3hunna
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:19 am

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Pool
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:33 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Players
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Gittincash
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am

http://www.upload.ee/image/4110332/whitediamond.png
RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Whitediamond
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Reaching Our Dreams: The Lifestyle of R.B.D.   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 am

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Reach_our_dreams
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:39 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Routinecheck-1403444362
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 am

https://www.upload.ee/files/4137664/MONEY_HUNT.png.html
RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI MONEY_HUNT

https://www.upload.ee/files/4137672/MONEY_HUNT_PART2.png.html
RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI MONEY_HUNT_PART2
Some people say that that "Dumar comin!" chant is still echoing through West Los Santos's Market Complex...
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:53 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Omaaarlittle
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Pack
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Goodluck guys
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 am

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Immajackboy
RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Stick-u
RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI BILLIONAIRE_BOYS_CLUB
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 am

I'll leave my leadership to Micklo until I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Dopeman wrote:
I'll leave my leadership to Micklo until I'm back.

You lost your leadership when you got banned, you have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Whoever is in this, whether it be Slick or whomever. Post here.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Yeah I am here for now.
Katie is part of this too I think, can't speak for other people though.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 am

Leadership is open for anyone is interested to make this active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI   RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULED BY DOLLARS MAFI
Page 1 of 1