West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Chic's East Side Ballas Application.

Go down 
+6
DaParasite
Pacukas
Compton/Kollay
Buhinc
DopeDod.
Carmona
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Empty
PostSubject: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:50 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:
Rick Browns
Character Age: 25
How does your character look: The most noticeable things in Rick's appearance obviously are his short buzzcut type hair and a scar on his eyebrow. He usually wears a black hoodie with dark blue jeans alongside some black and purple sneakers.
Tell something you know about this gang: East Side Ballas are a group of unorganized street gangsters and are involved in one large alliance of numerous other sets of the gang such as: Jefferson Ballas, Front Yard Ballas and so on.. They are similiar to other african/american street gangs in the server.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Chic
What is your real life age: 15
In what time zone you live (GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT+1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Lanza Project Families, Los Santos Police Departament.
What faction do you want to lead: East Side Ballas
Why do you want to lead this faction: I am aware that this faction is quite inactive and whatever members are in the gang need a leader to lead them into the right direction. I want to be given a chance for a possible revival of this faction. Also somebody needs to rival OGF.
List the members you have so far: Sharpy, Helical, Dreezy, Shock, Pimpin, freerunna, Dizz.
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: Yes , I have read them and I fully agree with the gang leadership rules.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Powergaming is forcing roleplay actions and doing rather impossible and unrealistic things.
Ex: /me manages to toss aside 5 police officers and quickly pulls out his deagle and puts a cap in the fools.
Ex2: Player 2 grabs player 3 and shoves him inside his car, then ties him up.
Explain the term MG: Metagaming is using OOC info for an IC advantage.
Ex: Player 2 calls player 90 without even knowing his/hers identity or his/hers phone number.
Ex 2: Player 3 notices players 34’s IC name in the forums, he then comes IG and calls player 34 by his IC name without even knowing him IC.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me slowly crouches and begins carefully examining the shelf infront of him while rubbing his chin, grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the shelf afterwards.
In what cases /do command should be used (give 1-2 examples) : The /do command can be used to describe a certain situation or ask certain actions.
Ex: /do you would notice that the room is completely trashed and destroyed.
Ex: /do Would Player 1 predict that the punch is coming and dodge it?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8

The Story

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Rsz_1b10

The late 80's and early 90's were a time of great unrest in Los Santos. Many people from the African/American community formed little and unorganized street gangs and fought each other for drugs, territory and money. Currently in our time, you can hardly imagine a different Los Santos. The city is a haven for criminals. Seemingly never ending ghettos and corrupt law enforcers in the city help Los Santos preserve its notorious nickname - The gang capital of America. Growing up in the slums of LS always gave you a strong temptation to give yourself into the life of crime and because of that, new gangs form in a matter of months. Currently the most well populated street gang in Los Santos is most obviously the Orange Grove Street Families. In 2010, a group of thugs were looking to profit from your typical baseheads that were searching for dealers to sell them drugs, such things were common amongst many people in the city. As expected, the money came with ease and you could find anybody willing to buy your goods just right around the corner, and in no time, these young thugs were devoured by greed. Soon enough they began building up a small group of individuals that were looking to sell drugs around their neighbourhood, but with that came a great price. The thugs knew well that their neighbourhood was a ticking bomb, any other small time rival crew can give you a rough time and take away your life if you were selling on the wrong block. There were hardly any places in Los Santos where gangs weren't settled in, and even in places free of gangs only lived rich people who were smart enough to deny buying drugs. The young men had been making a lot of money and soon payed the price for it, in blood. A not unexpected war emerged between the two small time crews. The wisest action in this situation was recruitment. You can find anyone to work for you, if you pay them the right price. The small time thugs now became a little over average in terms of size and managed to fight off their rivals and claim some territory to sell drugs on. The leader of this crew was named Jonathan Walker. Even though he was still young and foolish, his greed was fueling him for a goal- to grow his crew to the likes of other powerful gangs such as the Orange Grove Street Families, Los Santos Vagos and so on. In a way, he was successful. Jonathan managed to grow his organization to a noticably larger level and became so strong that other larger gangs began to recognize it as a serious threat. All of that was achieved by two years of long work and many casualties. Being located in Glen Park and still surrounded by smaller gangs, many gang members from different factions decided to merge with Jonathan’s group. This allowed Jonathan to take over new territory peacefully and gain new gang members per couple of weeks. The people mainly joined Jonathan’s side to be in a very powerful gang which controlled many different territories, including the territories from the smaller gangs which decided to work with Jonathan - allowing for more territory to sell on. This notorious faction began calling itself “The East Side Ballas”. The word got around quick about the opportunity for money while working with Jonathan. Soon, the gang bit off more than they can chew and offered a challenge to the Orange Grove Street Families- one of the most well populated and strongest gangs in Los Santos. After being a couple of years in the business, Jonathan’s time ran out. He was murdered in a bar by rival gang members. The faction was leaderless and lost without Jonathan, but then another person decided to step up and take off from where Jonathan left off. A close friend of Jonathan- Rick Browns began taking over the faction.

Diplomacy

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 2u43b710

Temple Drive Ballas

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 24yblh10

Los Santos Vagos
Varrios Los Aztecas
Dope Pedlers
Verona Beach Families
American Mafia
Motorcycle Club

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Ekoj8i10

Orange Grove Street Families
Lanza Project Families

Rules

OOC

- Show respect to other players.
- All server rules apply to faction rules.
- Never insult your fellow players.
- You must roleplay at all times.

IC

- When entering this faction you agree to get CK’ed and kicked out of the gang if a leader sees it necessary.
- Don’t snitch. I put snitches in ditches when ma’ trigger finger itches.
- You must always follow orders from higher ranking officials (O.G’s, Kingpins etc..)
- Always remember to show some love to your homies.

Last edited by Chic on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Good luck hope u get the leadership
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:07 pm

-Rocket™ wrote:
Good luck hope u get the leadership

Ain't you leader of LPF? You can vote not only "good luck" Razz

Anyway chic, I was specting you many times and I was surprised on your RP, I was always expecting you will do some shit around server but seriously I was surprised, so good job, maybe some less cop provoking and so on...

Neutral

I want to see some pics of you RP then I will vote I'm close to +1 but I can't vote to fast right now ^^ GL
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Then +1 from me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:15 pm

One thing doe
rule wrote:
31. You cannot create more than 3 spray tags. If you wish to create a new one on a different location, you must first wipe and deleted a previous one with the proper command for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Here are some pictures of my RP with Sharpy and myself:

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-18

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-19

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-20

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-21

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-22

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-23

Last edited by Chic on Sat May 31, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm

[EDIT]: I've added 5 new pictures of my RP with Snaikas, Sharpy, Helical, Coolio and Rolla.

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-24

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-25

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-26

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-27

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-28

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-29

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-30

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-31

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-32

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-33

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-34

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-35
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:48 am

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Philli11
( Picture taken in 2008 )
Chic

Approach with caution. A brutal past and a pure ghetto mentality makes Rick Browns A.K.A Ruthless Rick a very dangerous criminal. Current leader of the East Side Ballas and involved in various criminal activities in Jefferson. He is a powerful figure who controls most of the gang activity in East Los Santos. Born in Ganton, no record of his family. Completely committed to the East Side Ballas, and aggressive towards The Families gang members.

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Greg-r11
( Picture taken in 2010 )
Sharpy

Cade Harrison, A.K.A 'Big C is well known in the criminal underworld. He is Rick Brown's right hand man, therefore he controls most of the drug trafficking, loan sharking, racketeering and gang member recruitment in East Los Santos. Born in Jefferson, both parents are deceased. He is not to be underestimated, especially dangerous when in combat.

Last edited by Pacukas on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:52 am

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 00253-10

Pacukas and my post are about all the leaders of the East Side Ballas (according to my IC story of the gang). This newspaper is about the deceased leader, and the two in Pacukas post are the current leaders of the gang.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:14 pm

+1

good activity, posting pictures, nice application and i've seen some of your RP's.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 pm

+1 Overrall pretty good take it further than I did
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Thanks for the positive votes, here's some more pictures:

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-37

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-38

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-39

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-40

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-41
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-11
Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Tag10
Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Fight10
Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Masino11
Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Family10
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Don't disappear, keep this active.
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:15 am

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-42

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-43

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-44

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-45
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 111

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 211

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 310

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. 410
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-46

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-47

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-48

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-51
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks Buhinc ,DaPa, Kompot ,Snaikas. Thats 4+ now.
DaParasite wrote:
+1 Overrall pretty good take it further than I did
Kompot wrote:
+1

good activity, posting pictures, nice application and i've seen some of your RP's.
-DopeDod × Snaikas™ wrote:
Then +1 from me too Smile
Buhinc wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Just keep it up don't give up.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

+1, I'm sure you can do this. Do not disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Azaria420
Azaria420

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I will try to join the clique in my alternate account.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 am

Changed my vote -1 You're inactive
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-53

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-55

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-56

Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Sa-mp-57
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chic's East Side Ballas Application.   Chic's East Side Ballas Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chic's East Side Ballas Application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next