West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia

Go down 
+10
Lowride
[AFK]Lil Dan
DaParasite
Buhinc
DoughBoy
nightmare
Negan
Compton/Kollay
Yepperson
Wh1t3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RAW.
RAW.

Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:28 am

Would be cool if u added some numbers to donate for bosnia too, but its cool lol
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:33 am

I will pray for you my child, god bless you all.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:44 am

There comes a time when we heed a certain call and world must come together as one. Let us not forget that your life might be someones dream. And the next time you think that life is unfair. Stop and think for a while. My thoughts goes to does in Serbia and Bosnia.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:10 pm

Well I'm surprised how Novak Đoković donated more then 500.000 he won on tennis tournament and gave all money to those people, and if I heard right a rich guy donated 10.000.000 to those people also. Well take care Serbs,BiH Wink
Back to top Go down
RAW.
RAW.

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:49 pm

I heard CR7 donated loads of money too. FK Sarajevo (football club) owner (originally from Malaysia) donated 250k € to Bosnia & Serbia i guess.
My hometown was host of a charity game of the Bosnian national football team vs. the younger U21 selection. Around 7000 supporters (max. capacity of the stadium is 6500 lol, so it was more than full) so we collected around 100k BAM which is around 50k €

Sounds kind of stupid, but I'm kind of glad that this all happened. Don't get me wrong.. I had problems myself, and I feel bad for the people that lost their lives, or those who lost their homes. What I wanted to say is that I'm glad because FINALLY there's no difference. I can't remember the last time I saw a Bosnian help a serbian fellow. Or a serbian helping a croatian and so on...
Finally the beef between the countries and the nationalism got pushed into the background. Everybody wants to help. And I'm really happy to see that happen after so many years.

Ofc there are some of "THOSE" people... Well, there will always be fucktards, we can't get rid of 'em sadly.
For example: Those who took the food, that was collected in charity for the people who lost everything, and started selling it in their stores instead of giving it to the people who need it. (Bosnia)
Those (I can't even call them people.. They're from Trebinje, BiH) who shouted "Nož žica srebrenica" at people from Tuzla (BiH) who came to clean up the city of Doboj (BiH) which was damaged the most (most dead people etc.)
Those guys from Albania (or Macedonia idk?) who lifted up a sign on a football game "Pray for Bosnia, Fuck Serbia".. I mean come on... It's not even ok to think like that, but seriously..? Make a sign and lift it on a football game? Pfff....

And more...

Simply I wish all those animals above just die and go to hell lol..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:30 pm

RAW. wrote:
Those guys from Albania (or Macedonia idk?) who lifted up a sign on a football game "Pray for Bosnia, Fuck Serbia".. I mean come on... It's not even ok to think like that, but seriously..? Make a sign and lift it on a football game? Pfff....
albanians.

and yeah, it's just like the good old Yugoslavia
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia   Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pray for Serbia - Pray for Bosnia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: