West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]

Go down 
+2
Lowride
DopeDod.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Your in-game name: Mouse
Internet Protocol[IP]: I will give it if,this appeals is gonna be acepted
Name of the administrator that banned you: Compton
Date and time of ban: 6.5.2014 in the middle of 16:40
Reason of ban:I dont know
Screenshots:I dont have,didin't take.
Any other comments:I want to know why did he ban me,i was only driving around with my car,and in the second moment '' server Closed the Connection '' i tryed to relog,and i was banned..

Mouse asked him,if i can post this for him becouse he dosn't have a forum registration,so yeah.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Tell him to try re-login to the server it just kind of bug'it happens to time to time when you lag or something,If its not working so....i dont know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm

He's hoover
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:35 pm

-DopeDod ★ Snaikas™ wrote:

That's not how things work. You either give the IP to Compton through a PM or you put it on the appeal.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Bible wrote:

That's not how things work. You either give the IP to Compton through a PM or you put it on the appeal.

It's Not my fould,he sayed that he dosn't want to give it.. I will tell him again,i hope he will give it lol
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Hoover was banned from this server, trying to Evade with a new name and being caught is no bug. The fact that he doesn't open a forum account and refuses to give his IP shows that perfectly
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:48 pm

I talked with him on skype i sayed '' Give me your IP,admins want it'' And he didin't respond :/
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Chuck wrote:
Tell him to try re-login to the server it just kind of bug'it happens to time to time when you lag or something,If its not working so....i dont know.

He sayed that it's not working,it says '' You are Banned From this Server ''

Good tell him the answer - he is Hoover a guy who was banned from server and now he is trying to play again and avoid ban without making proper ban appeal and speak with admin on his own.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]   Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal [ Posting For Mouse ]
Page 1 of 1