West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

marcuz ban appeal.

Go down 
+6
Buhinc
Dopeman
Yepperson
Lowride
Compton/Kollay
#wclmarcus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

yeah dat was the guy who gave me gun, i said to him turn it off because he'll get bent, theres an idiotic excuse again, and idiot word wont help u.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Ahh, Niko came back ?
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
yeah dat was the guy who gave me gun, i said to him turn it off because he'll get bent, theres an idiotic excuse again, and idiot word wont help u.

You knew it was hacked and you still accepted it? You didn't report the hacker either. Mmmmh k.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:06 pm

i DIDNT know it was an hacked wep, tuck no he isnt back.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:07 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
i DIDNT know it was an hacked wep, tuck no he isnt back.

You told the guy to turn it off or else he'll get banned.
Now you're saying you didn't know it was hacked?

Marcus please.. Your excuses don't make sense anymore.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 pm

i didnt told him bout the wepon, he gave me it before he told he was haking it.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
i didnt told him bout the wepon, he gave me it before he told he was haking it.

Right, so he gave you the weapon - You kept it and when doughboy logged on you did nothing. You told the guy to quickly turn his hacks off so he wouldn't be banned and perhaps supply you with guns. I'm not stupid.

Now apart from this back to the actual ban reason, just admit you hacked once again and spare us a lot of useful time.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:18 pm

why should I lie?
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:20 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
why should I lie?

To get yourself out of trouble.
Why do you even bother?
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:24 pm

lying to get myself out of trouble, lol what an thinking. i dont bother shit, i won't lie, i aint like u. if i aint hacking then i aint hacking, even if I told u I am, EVEN u would just lock dis topic. i aint hacking, and dats it i wont lie.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:25 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
LOLWHAT? niko hacked not me omg, and i didnt know it was a hackd wep guy had mony

Here is my proof against you, "niko hacked not me" you said before it was another guy
Listen, lying to whole administration team, hacking, picking hacked weapons
I will give you 3 weeks only from my side based on what proofs I have (pics about where you get deagle witn 90+ ammo) + your attitude showed enough, sorry but you need to change, admin who banned you will tell the full amount of your ban time and he will include that it's your 2nd? ban so it might be temp ban so better to tell truth what's going on and lower your penalty same shit as court in real life..

#wclmarcus wrote:
lying to get myself out of trouble, lol what an thinking. i dont bother shit, i won't lie, i aint like u. if i aint hacking then i aint hacking, even if I told u I am, EVEN u would just lock dis topic. i aint hacking, and dats it i wont lie.

Throwing sand in your own eyes
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:30 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
i won't lie, i aint like u..

I told you, you're one funny guy.
Compton will decide for how long you're banned.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:31 pm

I still didn't get any proper explanation on the main topic subject, which is, how did you get on my bike?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:39 pm

i dont know. somebody might tpd me to it then some warning codes showd up and I crashd, i cant TP to ur bike.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
i dont know. somebody might tpd me to it then some warning codes showd up and I crashd, i cant TP to ur bike.
first you say you didn't do shit then you say that someone teleported you. Even as a liar you are incapable of doing a good job. You lied you got caught deal with it now, too many chances you got. If I had last word I'd lock but Meebo has last word

with love
DaParasite/YML "dat nigga YML dat doesnt do his work and shit"
Oh and I case you plan to deny that you have ever said that about me
exhibit A::
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Yari says: Your hacking ass stays banned.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 pm

[Waffle]YariKING wrote:
Yari says: Your hacking ass stays banned.

^lol

From my point of view you were perma banned once and you didn't learn your lesson, so like everyone in this topic says, you stay banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marcuz ban appeal.   marcuz ban appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marcuz ban appeal.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2