West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

N/S Devils XIV

Go down 
+13
Pacukas
Juggalo
Radman
Buhinc
DoughBoy
Wh1t3
Loc
#wclmarcus
Compton/Kollay
Dopeman
Rocce
nightmare
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:36 pm

orale vatos

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 am

Lol, cpt. And about the Royals, I wasn't the actual leader I just made the topic. And I didn't really enjoy RP'ing like that,, hence why I didn't continue with that faction. But this is different.

PS; Stop being like that, even if this won't go far, it doesn't matter.  Stop bitching about it, stop trying to limit people's RP, your "If you are official and have gang skin, you must RP wearing your gang colours" rule does it for you. (Not someone specifically, you know what I mean)

Alright, here are some RP screenshots;
Sorry for the bad ''editing''.

A LOT OF PICS:

I'll just focus on my TDB account for a while, that doesn't mean I'm giving up though. Just saying that I will be less active and even if me being less active on this account will make the faction die; don't hate, I made this for the sake of fun and only for that, I wanted to RP something else and I felt that making a faction like this would a good way. And I was right, I'm really enjoying RP'ing as ''Loco'' /BUT/ I'll have to be a bit more active on my TDB account. Again, this faction is still running (so don't lock this or anything)
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Sorry 4 double-post.

More RP pics... Only got one, for now.

N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 29pe05k
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N/S Devils XIV   N/S Devils XIV - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N/S Devils XIV
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: