West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

V1.43 Sneak Peek

Go down 
+5
Buhinc
#wclmarcus
Pacukas
Micklo
U.N. Owen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:51 am

Hey there, West Coast Life Roleplay! U.N. Owen here, have you been wondering what i've been working on the last few days? Well i've got a little sneak peek for all of you who are anxiously awaiting version 1.43, take a look...

V1.43 Sneak Peek Galler10 V1.43 Sneak Peek Galler11

More details to come soon.
~ U.N. Owen ~
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:13 am

So glad we're getting great updates.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:21 am

Cool and could you make a spray for Lanza? Like San Fierro Rifa one. Because I sprayed on the wall and nothing came up
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 am

idk but in script we should make custom tegs, idk if that exists tho, i've seen it on other servers.
if lanza has tags, why cant vbf have tags too? anyway mr owen u did a great job again, can't wait to see this in game.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:37 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
idk but in script we should make custom tegs, idk if that exists tho, i've seen it on other servers.
if lanza has tags, why cant vbf have tags too? anyway mr owen u did a great job again, can't wait to see this in game.

It's possible to make custom tags it's bit more advanced and great feature, but hold on with that, for now I like what Owen scripted Smile
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:53 pm

You should make a new tag system. Something like, you would type a cmd like /settag and you would be able to set what you want to write on the wall when spraying. Once, I was playing in a server where you could select what colour, text and writing style you want your tag be. If you could do this, it would be awesome. And it's not really abusable as you can easily see who made a tag that contains OOC stuff and report him.

Anyway, nice to see new stuff getting added into the server, the previous update was awesome. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm

If I could add a suggestion - though this isn't related to tags, You should add a script where it gives the ability for [PD] To rope down from a helicopter, SWAT Specifically, I have an example here Skip to 2:30 and you'll know what I mean, this is realistic as if SWAT needs to go in from the roof to capture a suspect or something else, though there isn't much roof entry points - but, this is just an suggestion, I don't expect to be powergamed or anything.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 pm

bro, that's singleplayer. and our helis already have something that swat can step on and shoot, i guess.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:40 pm

What Vincus suggested can be scripted. I don't really know if it's a good idea, though.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Look at it from the [PD]'s side of view, I mean - this can be a great script for [PD], with all the benfits of having SWAT rope down.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:43 pm

I already told you, heli has an object that swat can stand on it, ik it can be scripted.
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Yeah, stand on it - but there's a possibility most of them will fall, depends if an animation will be added with the passenger side where they can grab on and things.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:53 pm

It's not really usable, and you must have bought a parachute. He says that SWAT should fall with ropes, not use parachutes.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 am

Okay I will script that feature for PD also.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Gangsta SWAT.
They kill an officer and then throw up gang signs, lel.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V1.43 Sneak Peek Empty
PostSubject: Re: V1.43 Sneak Peek   V1.43 Sneak Peek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V1.43 Sneak Peek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: