West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion

Go down 
+17
DopeDod.
LukeEV
nightmare
A.O
Lemmy
hu$$ler
Tuck
Lowride
Buhinc
Loc
#wclmarcus
Yepperson
Izzy88
Rocce
Lil Jonathan
Radman
Dopeman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ThatSherryGuy
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Joey/Mark wrote:
With all respect,but nobody is active and i'm bored to play alone...I always come ig when i see DP member..And buh what do you think? When you will be able to come back and play? :/

If you can't make RP on your own why do you even play?
You can't become affiliated without other members being around. Maybe he wants affiliations because he likes the idea. Regardless, making roleplay based around your character all depends on his hobbies, his needs, etc. & some people don't even think about a background for their character unless they're developing.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Word.

There is a one thing that people cant come in game want to know?

1.In real life issue.
2.Gta problems.
3.Family Problems.

Anyway im not able to come in game,im in my cousins house'.

One thing? You stated three of them (+1 if I count your excuse) Very Happy
+1 Hehe'Also dont forget my drugs schwag  hlone laugh 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello, whaddup, I'll come tommorow IG for sure, since it is weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mark/Joey
Mark/Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Joey/Mark wrote:
With all respect,but nobody is active and i'm bored to play alone...I always come ig when i see DP member..And buh what do you think? When you will be able to come back and play? :/

If you can't make RP on your own why do you even play?

I can RP on my own but you know,what if i go sell dope and idk 3 ballas come..Who will protect me? Who i will call and say "Hey you want go chill in Ganton?"(for example)...If you say "Go IG and RP with yourself." it's okay,i will but,that's not it...
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:29 am

Well, IF you are developing your character properly you would role play alone on daily basis due to things you need to do. I won't write here what kind of things you can do alone, find them out on your own.

Although, I'm role playing that I am also affiliated with Bloods for instance and I role play going to school.
Check out some of my lately screenshots, maybe you'll get inspired or something.
Back to top Go down
Mark/Joey
Mark/Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:33 am

Dopeman wrote:
Well, IF you are developing your character properly you would role play alone on daily basis due to things you need to do. I won't write here what kind of things you can do alone, find them out on your own.

Although, I'm role playing that I am also affiliated with Bloods for instance and I role play going to school.
Check out some of my lately screenshots, maybe you'll get inspired or something.

I didn't say that i don't know how to RP alone,i said that i'm bored to RP alone...But if i see just one member IG from DP i will always join...I mean i enter and RP alone when it's 0/35 sometimes..Like i said,it's not like "before" beacause before everybody were IG..Buh,Rad,Katie,Kimb,you,Sprite,me,Sosa,everybody..And now,idk,like DP doesn't exist..

Last edited by Joey/Mark on Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:36 am

Joey/Mark wrote:
Dopeman wrote:

I didn't say that i don't know how to RP alone,i said that i'm bored to RP alone...But if i see just one member IG from DP i will always join...I mean i enter and RP alone when it's 0/35 sometimes..

What are you talking? I never see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Mark/Joey
Mark/Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:38 am

Bible wrote:
Joey/Mark wrote:
Dopeman wrote:

I didn't say that i don't know how to RP alone,i said that i'm bored to RP alone...But if i see just one member IG from DP i will always join...I mean i enter and RP alone when it's 0/35 sometimes..

What are you talking? I never see you in game.

Well,yeah,this few weeks i had problems in school and i told you that...But before i were always IG..

Last edited by Joey/Mark on Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:40 am

Joey/Mark wrote:

You wrote this yesterday. You didn't come in game for what? A week? Why are you complaining about RP'ing alone when you don't come in game.
Back to top Go down
Mark/Joey
Mark/Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:43 am

Bible wrote:
Joey/Mark wrote:

You wrote this yesterday. You didn't come in game for what? A week? Why are you complaining about RP'ing alone when you don't come in game.

Because,school will end soon and i have alot to learn,so i wasn't able to play too...I didn't say you that on skype because i forgot...
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:28 am

Joey/Mark wrote:
Bible wrote:
Joey/Mark wrote:

Because,school will end soon and i have alot to learn,so i wasn't able to play too...I didn't say you that on skype because i forgot...

You don't have to tell me, the fact that you complain about something you don't even do.
You don't RP alone because you don't log into the server.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Well selling drugs on corner isn't everything you can RP on server? Idk rp that you fix your car and post screens that will prove how much effort are you ready to put for faction you are in, also you can drive around searching for popular areas where new corners would be, maybe chill with someone that is on server we don't really have enemies, only had few beefs... It's not hard to RP, be creative, I'm not saying that you don't know how to RP but if you can't make RP where there are 5 people or more on server they you aren't on right place, I am able to RP when I'm alone on server but usually I will post screens if I rp alone.. Might come IG at night
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:09 pm

+1 for that.

Anyway NICE i think im not able to see you because my GMT is suck d*ck. Sad come in game now  waiting for you to come.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Chuck wrote:
+1 for that.

Anyway NICE i think im not able to see you because my GMT is suck d*ck. :(come in game now  waiting for you to come.

can't now going far away...
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Damn alright ill catch you if i able to so.
Back to top Go down
Mark/Joey
Mark/Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Well selling drugs on corner isn't everything you can RP on server? Idk rp that you fix your car and post screens that will prove how much effort are you ready to put for faction you are in, also you can drive around searching for popular areas where new corners would be, maybe chill with someone that is on server we don't really have enemies, only had few beefs... It's not hard to RP, be creative, I'm not saying that you don't know how to RP but if you can't make RP where there are 5 people or more on server they you aren't on right place, I am able to RP when I'm alone on server but usually I will post screens if I rp alone.. Might come IG at night

You're totaly right and i agree with you.Okay then,i will be more active and that's it...And yeah Buh,when you will come back?(i mean when you will be able to play again?)
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Joey/Mark wrote:
Buhinc wrote:

You're totaly right and i agree with you.Okay then,i will be more active and that's it...And yeah Buh,when you will come back?(i mean when you will be able to play again?)

I think I will be IG tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
hu$$ler
hu$$ler

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Sorry for my inactivity, I have to raise my grades before school trip.I'll come IG when I notice some of DPers.Expect me!

-Streetz
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:20 am

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Leaving, feel free to apply, sorry
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Seriously man.. I thought I will be able to bring this far but this time I really can't got things to solve IRL.. if I will play I will join to one faction or I will be on admin duty or smth.. thanks for supporting me, feel free to apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: